• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

the hoing has gotten out of hand....

RickinMA

Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2007
I'm really looking forward to the weather improving so I can get out and try some of this crap I've accumulated recently.

I've got parts and tools all over the place but don't have a full bag of clubs

of course the last package expected to arrive has the ferrules I need to reassemble my irons....

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Have no fear, prime ho'ing season is almost over. Once April rolls in, the ho'ing dies down until about June when we all realize the winter haul has not improved our games and we start trying to ho a better game again. :laugh:

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I'm really looking forward to the weather improving so I can get out and try some of this crap I've accumulated recently.

I've got parts and tools all over the place but don't have a full bag of clubs

of course the last package expected to arrive has the ferrules I need to reassemble my irons....

Man I ho'd so much stuff with PA Jayhawks Friends and family code...I got a new set of Rifles for the irons complete with Lamkin full cord rib grips...sweet. Then a new winn tour lock putter grip and 100 g weight. Love the weight but HATE the Winn grip so I have 2 new Pingman blackout grips inboud...SWEET. THEN I found a great deal on a Taylor Made TP rescue and that should be here tomorrow...now we just need the snow to melt...

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
You've said a mouthful Rick. I picked a few clubs and no where use then except at the indoor range.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I've hoed so much crap that a box came this evening and I really didn't even know what was in it, lol. I've got cats knocking over $300 shafts, driver heads in the dish drainer and 6 sets of irons in the trunk of my car. My dad had to clean out the basement, selling the house, I've got some sweet old McGregor and Dyna powered blades, can't wait to try those 2i's.
icon10.gif

🔥 Latest posts