• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The hoing waters tremble...

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Either way, it's stupid.

I'll call this the most unoriginal ho ever. Xerox would be a fan.

R35

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
The funniest line in this whole thread was in the original post under PS, it was a given and need not be printed. There are about 6-8 really braindead individuals on this forum, and being a member of those numbered does not give me any special insight as to who they are. I think just about everyone on the forum has already labelled the same cache of idiots as such.:laugh:

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
Haha. I last two 3-woods I have bought I got them delivered, never hit them or swung them and sold them back on ebay again. My bad...! :( :eek:

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
The funniest line in this whole thread was in the original post under PS, it was a given and need not be printed. There are about 6-8 really braindead individuals on this forum, and being a member of those numbered does not give me any special insight as to who they are. I think just about everyone on the forum has already labelled the same cache of idiots as such.:laugh:

Hey - I would be really offended if I was not included in the elite group of the brain-dead. If not, what do I need to do or say to join the ranks of this illustrious cadre?

<edit> (I'm putting my psychic hat on here...) Rock will say "you just said it".

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Tim,
It sounds like you may be getting one step closer :D

I could be wrong here, but I believe this is number 4 since the no-ho campaign started? One more and I get to Ho again? :D

Thats good, because I already know what I want:

-----> This is a link <------

I just got the GS April update catalog and this was on the cover. :laugh:

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.