• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The hole in one lady.

twogreen

Aug 7, 2006
That article is a good example of why I never go public about my aces. I just play for the love of the game; and don't need all the publicity. Unfortunately, all of mine have occurred while playing alone without witnesses......
all 37 of them. :ugly25:

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
That article is a good example of why I never go public about my aces. I just play for the love of the game; and don't need all the publicity. Unfortunately, all of mine have occurred while playing alone without witnesses......

Nice.:laugh:

Lil_Huth

Sep 14, 2007
Lol that makes me chuckle. Too bad nobody has been around when I got my 5 hole-in-ones on the 600 yard par 5s. Then who would have the story:laugh::laugh::laugh:

OP
mont86

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
LOL>..................all 37 of them.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005

There was a witness. You just aren't ready to reveal the "other" twogreen yet...
icon12.gif

🔥 Latest posts

Members online