• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Honey Machine

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
I finally received the book today and it is beautiful.

I will read it to Laura very soon and I think she will really enjoy it.

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Christmas Honey

In the run up to Christmas I though I would try and push my book The Honey Machine. A lot of you here have already bought it which is great, thanks a million. But a lot of you will also have to dream up Christmas gift ideas for kids, nieces, nephews, cousins etc. This is an inexpensive way to put a smile on a kid's face.

The Honey Machine is an illustrated book for children, aged 3-99, and it costs £4.99. The feedback so far from everyone has been fantastic and kids seem to love it. It is available in all good book shops (Easons, Waterstones, www.Amazon.co.uk ) as well as directly on-line through red sails marketing www.redsailsmarketing.com (via PayPal). By buying it direct you can cut out the middleman and more will go directly to the charity. I will make every effort to ship in in time for Christmas.

All profits from the book are going directly to Habitat for Humanity Northern Ireland (HFHNI), a cross-community, Christian self-build housing organisation which helps low-income families build and purchase their own homes at a price they can afford. www.habitatni.co.uk So far I have managed to raise over £1K for Habitat and I hope to raise a lot more, especially over the Christmas period.

So please give it some consideration as it is helping a very worthy cause. Once again, thanks a million for all your support so far.

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
I will say to everyone here that my daugher loves the book and she is beginning to read now...she will be nine years old in March..

This is a great book for little children who are just beginning to read and I recommend it...

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Bravo said:
I will say to everyone here that my daugher loves the book and she is beginning to read now...she will be nine years old in March..

This is a great book for little children who are just beginning to read and I recommend it...

Cheers Bravo, I appreciate it!

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Ya, mine came signed by the author, so it's totally ruined now....:D

R35

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
IrishGolfer said:
The highlight so far was getting Sarah Travers, a local BBC newsreader fox to support the book launch. She is from Portstewart and is friendly with my sis-in-law. Nice buns, if you ask me...it's a tough job... :D

Sorry to interupt the real, true discussion, Marko, but can I just add that Sarah Travers is a HONEY.
:D

Is really is super what you are trying to achieve here, Mark. Can I just ask all of you to cough up a few pennies / cents and contribute to this very worthy cause.
Thanks.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.