• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Im Quitting Golf Sale

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
Im quitting golf because i used to shoot around par for 18 holes. Now im struggling to break 120, and thats no exaggeration. I simply dont have time time to do a swing overhaul and i cannot keep playing this god awful. So im quitting.

Everything in my bag is for sale. I dont really have time to list descriptions on everything, sorry. But if anything interests you at all, just pm me or write in this thread and we can work something out. Please no lowballs, but make an offer and we can work from there. If any descriptions are needed just ask, pictures are possible but may take longer than usual as i will have to borrow a camera.

edit- i will make a list
Taylormade Burner 9.5 RE-AX Superfast S
Taylormade R7 425 9.5 Grafalloy Blue Tour X $90
R7 TP 15* Redboard 73X
Titleist 585-H 19* Aldila NV 85 S $100
4-PW Mizuno MP 30 DGS300 $225
Extra PW- Mizuno MP 60 DGS300 $20
Putter- Scotty Cameron Newport Studio Style 1.5 $190
Wedges- TM Rac Satin TP 52* $65, TM Rac Black TP 56*, and Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 60* $30
Speeder 757 Stiff Driver length, will play standard in any non borethru(would have fit into the burner that is for sale, so whatever tip the burner is) $85
Aldila Vs Proto stiff 3 wood length, one time pull(would have gone in the r7 tp 3 wood, so i think .335) $35
Scotty Cameron Baby T grip, brand new $20
2 sleeves of 2 Cally Tour ix $9

Callaway Warbird 3+ wood. DGS300 steel shaft. Good condition.
$35 shipped

Taylormade RAC 52* wedge. 8* bounce. Grooves are still very very deep, face is in good condition, but the sole has a couple of brushmarks and a small nick on the toe. Nothing noticeable from address. The hosel has STD/STD DYG S200 marked on it, making me think that this is tour issue, but i cannot prove that for sure. New Decade grip.

$40

Taylormade RAC Satin 60* 7* bounce. This was used for 1 season by me, and i bought it brand new. Id rate 7/10. The grooves still have bite left, and the sole just has a some small brushmarks and slight scratches.

$30 shipped

smokey

Smokey
Jul 7, 2006
how much you want

How much do you want for the titilelist hybrid
and how much for the scotty putter.

ejdahl21

Never Lay Up
Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2007
Im quitting golf because i used to shoot around par for 18 holes. Now im struggling to break 120, and thats no exaggeration. I simply dont have time time to do a swing overhaul and i cannot keep playing this god awful. So im quitting.

Quitting ? What ever will you do for aggravation ?!?

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Have you realized how much time you have to spend with your family and her side of the family if you quit golf? Are you serious? :D

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Do yourself a favor FBK. Hose those clubs down with WD40, wrap them in brown paper, and stick them in your attic. Then quit golf.

A few years from now, when you realize what a fool you've been, go in the attic and get your clubs.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
What Eracer said. I've had a hiatus from golf before, and you'll want to come back. In addition, it'll be nice to have your clubs there.

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
What Eracer said. I've had a hiatus from golf before, and you'll want to come back. In addition, it'll be nice to have your clubs there.

Do yourself a favor FBK. Hose those clubs down with WD40, wrap them in brown paper, and stick them in your attic. Then quit golf.

A few years from now, when you realize what a fool you've been, go in the attic and get your clubs.

Its just that my clubs are depreciating every day. Soon there will be bigger and better technology and they will be worth nothing. Might as well sell now, and if i want to start up again then i will re-buy. I really do enjoy a good ebay bargain search anyways, so its not all bad.

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
What do ya want for the SM Vokey?

Ez sold it to me for $30 and i havent put any more wear on it, so ill give it to you for $30. The grooves are amazing, the sole is quite the looker(in a bad way. But the face has absolutely nothing wrong.

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
Is that shipped?

I have a buddy who lost his lob that I sold him a while back, and hates his so much right now he drags it behind the cart because the sparks are more fun to watch that using it.

If it's $30shipped and isn't beat to shit, I'm interested.

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
Is that shipped?

I have a buddy who lost his lob that I sold him a while back, and hates his so much right now he drags it behind the cart because the sparks are more fun to watch that using it.

If it's $30shipped and isn't beat to shit, I'm interested.

Yeah 30 shipped. It is in no way beat to hell. As i said, the face is beautiful, the back looks like some one sandpapered a 1 inch by 1 inch section. The sole has brushmarks and minor nicks. It will sure perform beautifully, no question about that.

🔥 Latest posts