• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Intelligent Golf Directory

GolfDash

Jun 20, 2005
We have recently launched a golf web site, http://www.golfdash.com, that (finally) makes finding and organizing golf information more efficient. It's a tool for golfers, course superintendents, golf writers, tournament chairmen, junior golfers and anyone who needs to find information on the internet related to the world of golf. There are over 3000 searchable, reviewed and updated links from the golf world – From antique golf clubs to golf tee shaped pretzels to the snappiest knickers and beyond - everything from the slightly odd to the mainstream might be found here. Sign up for free (includes choice RSS Feeds, 1-click customization, access to archives. etc.)

Any feedback on the site would be most welcome.

Sincerely,

Doug Farrick

OP
GolfDash

GolfDash

Jun 20, 2005
Thank you. We appreciate your support at GolfDash.com. the website is about (believe it or not) 2 years in the making. We are calling it an intelligent golf directory. What that means is that we have developed software that allows us to create, manage, manipulate this golf information. So all the content has been reviewed and checked. It is also searchable (most golf directories are not). We will be adding tools on a regular basis to help with this. Currently memership is free. You can then customize RSS golf feeds, personalize a multi-city weather center, add/delete links, etc.

Sincerely,

Doug

OP
GolfDash

GolfDash

Jun 20, 2005
Bob, hi.

We actually have a fiar amount for used golf clubs. I am just not sure why the search results are not displaying it. I will investigate this and get back with you.

Sincerely,

Doug
http://www.golfdash.com

Mister Bater

Jan 13, 2005
GolfDash said:
From antique golf clubs to golf tee shaped pretzels to the snappiest knickers and beyond -

Sincerely,

Doug Farrick

My wife gets her knickers from Marks and Spencers. Always has, always will.

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
um, Doug...

Some of our members are from the UK. This particular fellow is referring to womens underwear (knickers) and being a wise guy. :)

Mister Bater

Jan 13, 2005
Slingblade61 said:
um, Doug...

Some of our members are from the UK. This particular fellow is referring to womens underwear (knickers) and being a wise guy. :)

I love you and I want to have your babies! you bring a HUGE smile to my face, Mr Sling! :D

🔥 Latest posts