• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Jets Coach is an Idiot

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
You have the ball at the three yard line and have the greatest QB of all time at the controls and what do you do? Run the ball into the best defensive line in football three straight times. DUH!!! If they got him just to hand off to the running backs they sure wasted their money. What a bone headed coach. He looks like he's trying to be the big "general" out there and comes up with an insane game plan like that against a very good football team? With the defense he has? DUH!!!

:ugly25::prop::hunter:

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Best defensive line? I dunno about that. They're strong alright, but they're a little slow.

Methinks he was figuring on the pats thinking exactly the way you are. Everybody was expecting the pass.

Whoops.

julie_m

just delete this account
Sep 12, 2008
What do they say about the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing and expecting different results.

Saw a lot of interesting coaching yesterday. You have Shanahan, who's balls are so big he can no longer sit, and you have guys like the Cleveland Browns' coach. (?!?!?!)

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
What do they say about the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing and expecting different results.

Saw a lot of interesting coaching yesterday. You have Shanahan, who's balls are so big he can no longer sit, and you have guys like the Cleveland Browns' coach. (?!?!?!)
You play golf to an 8 HC, AND you know football?

I think I'm in love...
icon10.gif

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
warbirdlover, the real question should be:

why aren't you out practising your short game instead of being a couch potatoe?

:D

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country

You play golf to an 8 HC, AND you know football?

I think I'm in love...
icon10.gif

And she said balls!

Again, I think Sling was right....

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
I guess the Mangenious is now the Mangidiot. :D

Apparently, Pats cast off D coordinators can not make it as head coaches with Mangini and Crennel offering up the latest examples.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
warbirdlover, the real question should be:

why aren't you out practising your short game instead of being a couch potatoe?

:D

SiberianDVM

That was my plan but the two weekend days of solid rain from Ike put a stop to that. :(

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
Thank you Vice President Quayle!

Quayle came across as a maroon, but really: the guy had a $100,000 plus a year "job", had zero to do, so he had all the time in the world to practice his golf game. Plus he had the Secret Service to shag balls for him.

Is there any wonder he was a low handicapper?

🔥 Latest posts