• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Jets Coach is an Idiot

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I think when something like that happens and a technically fumbled ball doesnt get picked up, the ball should be placed in themiddle of the 50yard line and have the teams start at their goal line...whoever gets there first and can keep ahold of it gets it where they fell on it...

Imagine the entire teams running full boar at each other...given the linemen wouldnt have much to do with it...damn that would be fun to watch.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
I think when something like that happens and a technically fumbled ball doesnt get picked up, the ball should be placed in themiddle of the 50yard line and have the teams start at their goal line...whoever gets there first and can keep ahold of it gets it where they fell on it...

Imagine the entire teams running full boar at each other...given the linemen wouldnt have much to do with it...damn that would be fun to watch.

You watch too much dodgeball.

My idea for settling disputes involves the cheerleaders.

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
Gosh darn it, came in too late to offer up anything here, especially these last few. :biglol:

I may have to start watching this silly team.

Anyone who retires should stay retired.

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
Yep, and DeSean Jackson is a jacka:smilie_pi

Seriously hope he gets fined by his team.

Go Cowboys!

And it wasn't even his first time! Sportscenter showed a clip of the guy in a high school all-star game where he attempted to do a flip into the end-zone from the 5yd line; he lost the ball on the one when he came up short. (glad to see he learned his lesson)

For those that haven't seen it:

YouTube - DeSean Jackson in high scool

julie_m

just delete this account
Sep 12, 2008
And it wasn't even his first time! Sportscenter showed a clip of the guy in a high school all-star game where he attempted to do a flip into the end-zone from the 5yd line; he lost the ball on the one when he came up short. (glad to see he learned his lesson)

For those that haven't seen it:

That's awesome, thank you for that!

This one will forever be my favorite: "Check this one out"

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
While TO is a great receiver (when he wants to be), I also just can not stand the guy.

Great vid of him getting clocked while acting like a jack@ss, thanks julie!

🔥 Latest posts