• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Masters 2016 Discussion Thread

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
the-masters-golf-logo.gif

• Thursday Apr 7 - Sunday Apr 10, 2016
• Augusta National GC
• Augusta, GA
• Purse: $10,000,000
• FedExCup Points: 600

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
United States United States
I am kind of hoping DeChambeau makes a splash with some competitive play. The rebel in me would love to see him defy the tradition with his FrankenIrons. I can see Hootie and the other committee blowhards cringing at the thought of single length irons.............:D

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
I know someone wanting to get rid of 4 Monday practice round tickets.....but we have a baseball tourney in St. Louis that weekend, so I don't think I could make that work. :( My cousin and her husband have tickets for the Tuesday practice round. I'm so jelly. One of these days.....

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
There's only about 8 players we're going to need to keep track of.

It is due to the rules change this year hehehe. Before there was this double points for an over 30th ranked golfer which made you risk one sport for one of those guys. I re,ember someone won just because Of Fred Couples arriving in the top ten.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
It is due to the rules change this year hehehe. Before there was this double points for an over 30th ranked golfer which made you risk one sport for one of those guys. I re,ember someone won just because Of Fred Couples arriving in the top ten.
That's exactly why we changed the rules.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Now, that is different.
Schwartzel and Oostie have played well at Augusta. Schwartzel won a couple of weeks ago on Tour.
Haas just beat Scott in the Match Play to move to the round of 16. He's been playing well this year. And, I have Haas to "sizzle" in that ShotTalk contest.
Matsuyama is the question mark. Again, he finished well last year at Augusta.

99.99% of those entered so have gone with the same five or six players. The purse for this contest is huge and I know that if all you guys have to split the winnings, we'll have a bunch of "The Donalds" on here. But, I'd rather take the chance of winning the entire pot and not have to share on dime of it with you dicks!!!

🔥 Latest posts