• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The new look of shot talk (help wanted)

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Check it out here

I'll be moving this to become the main page in a little while, I still have work to do on it before I move it.

I wonder if anyone would care for a rather large assignment? I need someone to get the PGA schedule for 2005 and enter the whole thing into the calander. I think it would be cool to see which PGA event is on each weekend with a link to each event.

Who wants to help out old slingblade?

Further, as I piddle along, I will be adding a random photo generator to the main page which will hopefully draw content from the gallery 2 or 3 at a time...I am hoping that the program I am thinking of will work with my free gallery otherwise I'm going to have to buy the one that I am sure will work...I always like the free stuff best. :)

Also ....... I am nearing the limit of my storage capacity and will likely be upgrading may hosting package within the next 2 weeks, I currently have 300mb storage with only 90mb left, the upgrade will give me 1000mb.....gonna need that for pictures this year. :)

There was some other stuff too but I forgot what it was. ;)

Cheers!

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
The master said:
Cool new page looks good. If no one else is willing to do the PGA 2005 schedule I will do it.
Is readability a prereq?

Sorry, TM. Couldn't resist...

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Looks sweet.

Sorry I didn't get this post earlier, i would have done the Tournaments on the calendar for you, no problem.

If you need anything like that in the future, don't hesitate to ask.

R35

🔥 Latest posts