• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

** The Official Hate thread for WildCatGolfer17 **

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
Keep it clean so its not deleted, bring on the hate so we dont fill every thead that I post in with nonsense hate. Thanks :)
:shark:

have fun with it guys!

I know i will!

:prop:

utahgolf

Just Getting Started
Nov 4, 2007
Northern Utah
Country
United States United States
First of all, can I ask why you deleted your post saying, "no one on here has EVER accomplished anything in the golf industry"?!

OP
WildCatGolfer17

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
it didnt say no one it said those 2 guys.

oh im going to bed gotta play in the morning

OP
WildCatGolfer17

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
You said, "No one on this board has accomplished anything in the golf industry"

I definitely didnt, because I know people have, im not fed up with everyone, just everyone that is making a big deal of it. I was fed up with those 2 giving me constant shyt. it said NEITHER of you two . . . .

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
This really isn't neccesary, even if you do start it about yourself.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Hate is a bit strong isn't it? Kind of hard to hate someone we don't even know. You need to grow up some & think before you post. You come on here & beg for gear then a day later you are crowing about all the stuff you just scored. Golfers are perceived as having a little bit more self respect & by you posting & begging it shows you have no respect for yourself so why should we have any for you?

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
I think you need to step away from this forum for a while and look in the mirror. Take a couple weeks off and ask yourself "how did I end up in this situation"? If you cant answer that then imo dont come back. You and only are the cuase of this, and only you can fix it. Threads like this, and posts you have recently made are definately not the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.