• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Official Shot Talk Hat - order one here!

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
I can't wait to get mine, and I will gladly be the poster boy for the Hat, given that I am quite confident that I am the best lookin fellah here, :D

Stanters

Trinket King
Aug 13, 2006
I've had mine stolen :(

I stuck it over my trolley handle when i nipped in the shop to get a drink (I don't wear hats indoors) and when I came out it was gone. At first I assumed it had fallen on the floor or something or maybe I had left it in the car but I had only just taken it off so someone must have nabbed it.

So look after yours guys.

Jun 24, 2006

I stuck it over my trolley handle when i nipped in the shop to get a drink (I don't wear hats indoors) and when I came out it was gone. At first I assumed it had fallen on the floor or something or maybe I had left it in the car but I had only just taken it off so someone must have nabbed it.

That's a shame. There are some pretty F'd up people in this world.

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005

I hereby give you the permission to beat the feck outta him/her when you see them wearing said hat. That is just not on !!! :real angry:

I must pay you for mine, IG. I got a nice Stars & Stripes flag on mine, guys. Are you proud of me...? :) :)

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Where are the photos of everyone in their hats?
:needpics:

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I hereby give you the permission to beat the feck outta him/her when you see them wearing said hat. That is just not on !!! :real angry:

I must pay you for mine, IG. I got a nice Stars & Stripes flag on mine, guys. Are you proud of me...? :) :)

The next time we get to order these hats, I'd like to be able to get an American flag on one side, and a Scotland flag on the other.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Yeah Stanters, if you get it back make sure you post to that account on here, because I'm guessing if anyone from here sees the guy wearing that hat, he will be getting pelted by rocks and golf balls. :hunter:

You may get it back, with exception to maybe a few blood stains. Like to see the guy explain where he got a hat with your name on it.

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
The next time we get to order these hats, I'd like to be able to get an American flag on one side, and a Scotland flag on the other.

I remember we had a discussion about this. I wanted my hats with all of our flags on it, but it couldn't be worked out...

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I remember we had a discussion about this. I wanted my hats with all of our flags on it, but it couldn't be worked out...

Oh, I must have missed that conversation. It was a good thought.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.