• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Official Shot Talk Hat - order one here!

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Putting them in padded envelopes this morning and will get to PO at lunchtime. Sorry, last week was a terrible week work-wise. Bloody work, eh?

TL - 3 hats heading your way to Canada
JB - 20 hats getting DHL'ed to US by COB today.

They're on the move.

Scotty01292

Mmmmmmmm..... Cake.......
Oct 16, 2005
Thanks IG! It came this morning, and it was definately worth waking up and sprinting down to open the door to the postman because my parents weren't in... It looks great! I just wonder how it's going to look if I wear my visor and Eracer wears his, when we play on the 12th...

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Thanks IG! It came this morning, and it was definately worth waking up and sprinting down to open the door to the postman because my parents weren't in... It looks great! I just wonder how it's going to look if I wear my visor and Eracer wears his, when we play on the 12th...

Cool, first batch now arriving. Glad you like it. Need a photo of you with it on.

Sorry, don't get the joke...??????

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Cool, first batch now arriving. Glad you like it. Need a photo of you with it on.

Sorry, don't get the joke...??????

He's referring to the fact that he and his father are coming to Florida for a long golf holiday. We're meeting for a round on the 12th. I hope we'll both have our hats by then, so that we can post a picture.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
He's referring to the fact that he and his father are coming to Florida for a long golf holiday. We're meeting for a round on the 12th. I hope we'll both have our hats by then, so that we can post a picture.

You guys playing in Tampa on April 12th? I am might be able to squeeze in a round if you have room for one more? I will wear my ST hat as well. :D

Scotty01292

Mmmmmmmm..... Cake.......
Oct 16, 2005
You guys playing in Tampa on April 12th? I am might be able to squeeze in a round if you have room for one more.

We're playing at Westchase, on the 12th, at 9.15am, I believe. At the moment, we're a 3-ball (me, my dad and Eracer) but if you can make it, i'm sure it'd be fine for you to join us. (If it's OK with Eracer and the course, as it was him that booked it)

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
We're playing at Westchase, on the 12th, at 9.15am, I believe. At the moment, we're a 3-ball (me, my dad and Eracer) but if you can make it, i'm sure it'd be fine for you to join us.

Cool, as long as Eracer is cool with that and he does not already have a fourth, count me in. The only way I would have to back out is if they somehow shanghai me to work an extra day next week.

I played Westchase back in 1994 and it was a good track back then. It will be fun to play it again after so much time has passed.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Cool, as long as Eracer is cool with that and he does not already have a fourth, count me in. The only way I would have to back out is if they somehow shanghai me to work an extra day next week.

I played Westchase back in 1994 and it was a good track back then. It will be fun to play it again after so much time has passed.

Done deal, Tim. We are now a foursome. Sorry I didn't think of asking you earlier...just let me know ASAP if you can't make it. I'll PM you my cell.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Excellent. I will be there on the 12th for a 9:15 tee time.

I am supposed to be off that day, so as long as nothing unusual happens at work I should be there.

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
This should make for some excellent photos - especially with Tim's great photography skills....

Stanters

Trinket King
Aug 13, 2006
Got my cap today and it's ace. Nice one IG and everyone else who thought of the idea etc.

Much appreciated.

🔥 Latest posts