• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The only thing worse than having a cold.....

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
Nathan Explosion agrees

NVik.gif

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
I tend to be the one who gets sick during season changes. From the Heat into Cold and vice versa... it’s always the worst timing ever, with family events or what not... Anyone who tries telling me the weather can’t make you sick, hasn’t worked out in it!! IMO anyway 😋

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Since Covid I didn't think we got colds anymore.
I think since Covid came along, no one is going to treat a ‘common cold’ the same anymore!

Our twins are a mess currently, we are 90% sure its molars, but just can’t be sure anymore. Sam has developed a nasty cough now and poor Abi is literally a walking fireball!! I’ve even started to stuff up in the last 48 hours and seem to be running hotter than normal... lack of sleep thanks to these two is likely my issue. Turn on the tv and your mind starts racing though, the possibilities are scary!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
I think since Covid came along, no one is going to treat a ‘common cold’ the same anymore!

Our twins are a mess currently, we are 90% sure its molars, but just can’t be sure anymore. Sam has developed a nasty cough now and poor Abi is literally a walking fireball!! I’ve even started to stuff up in the last 48 hours and seem to be running hotter than normal... lack of sleep thanks to these two is likely my issue. Turn on the tv and your mind starts racing though, the possibilities are scary!
Never comfortable when a child or grandchild is ill. Too many possibilities run through one's mind. Now, with what the world is dealing with, would really hate to be a parent again.
Wishing you and your family a quick recovery from whatever it is!!!!!!!

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Never comfortable when a child or grandchild is ill. Too many possibilities run through one's mind. Now, with what the world is dealing with, would really hate to be a parent again.
Wishing you and your family a quick recovery from whatever it is!!!!!!!
Whatever it is indeed!! Crazy thing about these three, and most kids really I find, they are completely unphased. They still are playing, running and yelling... Dad’s the one dragging his ass around! Things seem to be improving which is nice. Also found out our digital thermometer wasn’t working properly. Once that was switched out things got better.

🔥 Latest posts