• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Orange Tango shoes work!!!

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
Well my theory about wearing Orange shoes making you play better actually worked today. The Wednesday medal played from the White tees in very windy conditions and I shot level Par 36 going out and 5 over 40 coming in. I finished 3rd and if not for a bad drive on 17 (lost ball) which cost me a triple bogey I would have won by a shot. I was only 1 over gross after 16 and finished triple bogey, bogey :( but hey still my best round of the year so far :) . I've only had the shoes 2 days so thats instant results. So don't waste money on golf lessons buy some Orange golf shoes and get your handicap down ;) !!! I will be down to 7 my lowest ever Handicap once the result is put into the handicap computer tomorrow.

The Theory by the way is if your gonna 'Wear Bright Orange golf shoes, Play good golf or get the p*ss taken by your mates', it works for me Cat 1 hear I come. :laugh:

Scotty01292

Mmmmmmmm..... Cake.......
Oct 16, 2005
Buy pink ones! They'll turn that 76 into a 70... INSTANTLY!!!! Good shooting, though... There's more to come...

OP
ManchesterGolfer

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
Buy pink ones! They'll turn that 76 into a 70... INSTANTLY!!!! Good shooting, though... There's more to come...

Not even I have the balls to wear Pink shoes. Top/trousers maybe but not shoes.

So the FT-5 only failed you on one hole? (Maybe needed the orange NVS shaft?). Pretty good golf! :D

Don't think it was the driver that let me down, just bad course management. The 17th is a short par 5 at 480 yrds but there is a steep hill about 220 - 280. The wind was into and from left to right. I was never gonna get to the top of the hill today (knocked on yesterday with driver 6 iron) but went for it anyway. It should have been a 3 iron to the bottom of the hill then get to within a wedge of the green etc, etc.

I quite like the NVS but the ProLaunch is the best shaft I've ever hit for me & my swing. ;)

Johnny Par

Supporting Member
Sep 5, 2006
hey Manchester, can I ask a sizing question...

Do these shoes run big? small?
I wear a size US 11 which based on the comparison chart would be a EUR size 45.

The sizing chart I looked at states the following:

EUR 45 equals Men's US 11 - 11.5

OP
ManchesterGolfer

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
hey Manchester, can I ask a sizing question...

Do these shoes run big? small?
I wear a size US 11 which based on the comparison chart would be a EUR size 45.

The sizing chart I looked at states the following:

EUR 45 equals Men's US 11 - 11.5

Not sure mate, in the UK we use a different sizing system than the rest of Europe. Mine are size 9 (UK). They seem to be a slightly wider fit than my normal size 9's but apart from that i don't know. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
<edit> This post originally asked for pics. Nevermind - I saw your original post with the pics.

And now I'm blind....

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
Not sure mate, in the UK we use a different sizing system than the rest of Europe. Mine are size 9 (UK). They seem to be a slightly wider fit than my normal size 9's but apart from that i don't know. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Size 9's paaah !! ... ladyboy shoes for ladyboy feet :D .. from my knowledge of ho'ing Adidas 360 Tour Shoe stateside .. the sizes run 1 bigger in the States 12.5 in US is 11.5 here ... and then for some reason the Adidas shoe fits 1 size bigger which has to be factored into the equation also ..

OP
ManchesterGolfer

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
Size 9's paaah !! ... ladyboy shoes for ladyboy feet :D .. from my knowledge of ho'ing Adidas 360 Tour Shoe stateside .. the sizes run 1 bigger in the States 12.5 in US is 11.5 here ... and then for some reason the Adidas shoe fits 1 size bigger which has to be factored into the equation also ..

11 and a half's? Club feet or what!!!! You know what they say 'big feet, big socks' :)

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Size 9's paaah !! ... ladyboy shoes for ladyboy feet :D

And it's a well-documented medical fact that the size of the foot and the length of the penis are positively correlated to each other....:laugh::laugh:

TmacG

Feb 3, 2007
Do you have a picture of these shoes so that we could take a look? Or maybe a link?

TmacG

OP
ManchesterGolfer

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
Do you have a picture of these shoes so that we could take a look? Or maybe a link?

TmacG

Check the Equiptment talk section. Titled 'I've been Tango'd' Pics and links to Ecco's website.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online