• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The other Nickent hybrid...

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
So I have been thininkg about giving hybrids another try, i previously had a Nike CPR iron wood that was a hook machine. I have heard alot of good about the Nickents 3DX DC. Anybody tried this one? Seems like a steal in my mind, specs say it has a square face, havent found anything about offset yet. Any thoughts??? Thanks all!!

Also, how easy would it be to pull the shaft and throw a new one in? I dont think its a composite crown, but how tricky would it be to pull the uniflex steel and put a DG or Rifle shaft in?? Thanks again all!!!

http://www.tgw.com/customer/category/product.jsp?SUBCATEGORY_ID=5827

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
See my review of them. I now have a 20º and 23º and hit them straight. No hooks. Try and find them now! The word is out and the deals have disappeared. :D

(Your link is for the older Genex version, not the DC).

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
See my review of them. I now have a 20º and 23º and hit them straight. No hooks. Try and find them now! The word is out and the deals have disappeared. :D

(Your link is for the older Genex version, not the DC).

I know the link is for the older one, what is the main difference though? It would seem that there can't be much difference between the two but I dont know...

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
DC has thinner face (livelier?) and two weights on backend. Never hit the Genex so don't know how much different the two are. :D

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
DC has thinner face (livelier?) and two weights on backend. Never hit the Genex so don't know how much different the two are. :D

I see, thanks. I thought that was a pretty good price, I still may give it a try.

🔥 Latest posts