• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Players Championship

dan1

Dan
Apr 24, 2008
I'm getting in a bit late since this is Sunday morning but I feel Sergi Garcia can still pull this out if his putting gets back on track

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
WAY TO GO SERGIO :)

Hopefully this is his 1st big step towards my prediction of him becoming the World #2 by the end of this season.

BTW, It would be a crime against golf if any big tournament is won by a player using that Taylor Made Spider thing, it should be outlawed :dead: Belly & long putters ok as long as they remain heel toe or basic mallet in shape.... not a stupid big square thing. I thought there was a rule in putter design where the face had to be a certain amout wider than the length from front to back?

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Sergio won with his old Scotty. What are you gripping about? :D You should be glad Goydos didn't use a good putter. :)

TheWOAT

Sep 26, 2006
Cool to see Sergio win but lame to hear Sergio give a lil too much praise to his Burner TP driver and TP golf ball.. dude, it aint the equipment, never was.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online