• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The premiership soccer

The master

Oct 24, 2004
This thread will proabably only occur to uk users who do you think will win the premiership I think it will be chealsea they finally have a goal scorer but with the money they have to play with you would expect them to be at the top man united are on a charge winnig there last couple of games moved from 8th to 4th up the table faster than a graany can get a visa. I am a everton supporter mainly because of my grandad being a loyall supporter there not doing to bad I would like to see them in the top half of the table by the end of the year.

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
I don't track it, but have a friend here who is an
Englishman. He explained the system to me. I think it is outstanding. I especially like the concept of promotion and relegation.

Sorry I cannot contribute on this one...

OP
T

The master

Oct 24, 2004
Yes the promotion and religation thing is great it rewards the team who has played well, its better that way my team r one of the best and never have to worry about religation go on EVERTON they r second in the leagur and have a good chance of making the champions laeuage.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.