• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Random Thoughts Thread

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Wouldnt he be giving a guy in france his aba routing and checking account number? Would not the individual in france then be able to run a debit transaction on that account? Sure go open an account and have zero money in it just for recieving funds, but dont give up the account with funds in it. France has superhigh tax rates. They do a lot of cash or money order stuff to hide from taxes. The clothing, chocolate, bread and french diners I saw when I was there were all cash businesses.
If you used the direct bank transfer option, sure. But who would be dumb enough to give that info to a stranger? There are other options.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
I'm three beers in right now thinking, "do I really have to bury my cat right now?" The hole is already dug though so here goes.... If I remember to report back later I will with the after thoughts, which should be interesting because by that time I should be about 7 beers in.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
If anyone makes it to Chicago, take the brown line to the belmont stop, the houndstooth saloon and Jakes pub are awesome spots for a beer or two. Try the revolution IPA.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
Didn't play golf but today was a success. Took the boys fishing.
1398559195290.jpg
1398559235021.jpg

Then we decided to looks for some morel mushrooms. Jackpot!
1398559355772.jpg
1398559376147.jpg

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
The hardest thing a man can do is kill a loved one because they're the devil. Other than that my day is going fine.

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
The hardest thing a man can do is kill a loved one because they're the devil. Other than that my day is going fine.
Its ok. One of my employees had a rose tattooed on her hootchie and it was my mental avoidance skills that kept the daily conversation at bay. Breathe and stay balanced.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.