• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Random Thoughts Thread

Fitzpatrick

Good Walk Spoiler
Supporting Member
Dec 19, 2006
Might be going to Fitchburg / Madison in WI in August for a work gig. Who's living near there for a ball whacking session?

Hey, I'm up for that! Like eclark said, I live in Madison so just give me some notice and I can get some time off work.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Mega rechargeable battery and another part you switch to where you can use two hearing aid batteries. But they only last 24 hours. This thing is going to zap me good!
Hope everything works out well!!! The downside is that now you'll be able to hear ssmokin' calling you all kinds of things when you outdrive him 50 yards!!!!:D

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Hope everything works out well!!! The downside is that now you'll be able to hear ssmokin' calling you all kinds of things when you outdrive him 50 yards!!!!:D
They say everyone (including myself) will sound like they just inhaled helium for awhile. My life will be kinda like being in a Bugs Bunny cartoon.

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online