• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Random Thoughts Thread

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Lark, if you find the right builder it's a worthwhile experience. We are on the last stage of our build and close on May 1st. Stressful but fun experience.
I would love to build. However, if I build it's going to be exactly what I want and to build the house I want, where I want it, and with the materials I expect to be used, it's going to cost me around 350-400k. That's just not feasible(at this point anyway).

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
I would love to build. However, if I build it's going to be exactly what I want and to build the house I want, where I want it, and with the materials I expect to be used, it's going to cost me around 350-400k. That's just not feasible(at this point anyway).
I completely understand. We lucked out with the right property, right builder, right floor plan and at the right time. Locked in our rate today. You'll know when you're ready and when you are pull the trigger and get really good a saying, "yes dear."

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Well, it's been an action packed night.

We got a call from the realtor that the other party interested in the house accepted the counter from the seller while we countered lower. So...odds were very good they would be selling the house to the other party. Not a big deal, we kind of figured that's how it would go.

My wife got a text from the realtor asking if it was too late to call about an hour ago. Apparently the owners of the house and their family got together and decided that it was worth a few thousand to them to sell it to a family. We sent them a letter with our first offer.

So...we agreed to move forward and list our house. Wish us luck!

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Well, it's been an action packed night.

We got a call from the realtor that the other party interested in the house accepted the counter from the seller while we countered lower. So...odds were very good they would be selling the house to the other party. Not a big deal, we kind of figured that's how it would go.

My wife got a text from the realtor asking if it was too late to call about an hour ago. Apparently the owners of the house and their family got together and decided that it was worth a few thousand to them to sell it to a family. We sent them a letter with our first offer.

So...we agreed to move forward and list our house. Wish us luck!
That is awesome, congrats bro!!!

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Question is: did you get any of it?
post-29492-Uh-No-George-Costanza-Seinfeld-dOB1.gif

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
If someone is a Hermaphrodite is it legitimate to tell them to go fuck themselves?

🔥 Latest posts