• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Random Thoughts Thread

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
Just double checked the weather forecast for the Pacific Northwest.....................TEA you ungrateful son of a bitch. Record highs.......nice.

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
I recommend that you head out to the coast, although you'll be competing with 3 million inland Oregonians, but it sure beats 109°

edit: just checked... they've upped it to 113°. People are going to die.☠️

Last edited:
OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
That shit ramped up over the last 2 years. It wasn't like that pre-covid. I don't know what happened but it escalated really quickly.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Finally nice weather in Seattle today. Of course, I board a plane in about 5 hours.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
The weather has been wacky do awhile now. It’s been in the upper 90’s with like 70% humidity for the last few days, pretty miserable. I don’t know how that compares to 110+ but I don’t really want to find out either. Heard on the news that less than 30% of people in Seattle own ACs, probably a few more now.

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
1625067774336.png

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
The weather has been wacky do awhile now. It’s been in the upper 90’s with like 70% humidity for the last few days, pretty miserable. I don’t know how that compares to 110+ but I don’t really want to find out either. Heard on the news that less than 30% of people in Seattle own ACs, probably a few more now.
It’s been crazy hot out in western Canada the past few weeks. We’ve had a hot stretch here in Ontario as well, it was getting uncomfortable. Nothing compared to BC and Alberta, its just nuts!! Hope you’re hanging in there Jim!!

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
It’s been crazy hot out in western Canada the past few weeks. We’ve had a hot stretch here in Ontario as well, it was getting uncomfortable. Nothing compared to BC and Alberta, its just nuts!! Hope you’re hanging in there Jim!!
Holy Crap!! I just saw a brief news piece for the 11 o’clock news. Not sure where, but fires now out west??? This is just never ending! Be safe everyone!!

🔥 Latest posts