• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The real reasons why I played like a hacker yesterday

token_hottie

token_mommy... oops!
Jan 12, 2006
I went to the range this afternoon.

The reason I shot like a hacker:

everytime I bent over to tee up the ball I felt like the people behind me were staring at my ass and the people in front of me were staring down my shirt. It's enough to break anyone's concentration.:mgw:

DouginGA

dont tread on me
Dec 8, 2005
token_hottie said:
I went to the range this afternoon.

The reason I shot like a hacker:

everytime I bent over to tee up the ball I felt like the people behind me were staring at my ass and the people in front of me were staring down my shirt. It's enough to break anyone's concentration.:mgw:
Ahhh but what did you do to their concentration?? Hotties on the range can be a real distraction ;)

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
For real?? How about I started pulling my driver. Hole 1 left rough, Hole 2 same but only stayed inbounds by about 2feet. 4th hole I take a nice easy swing with my 3 wood, couldn't get any more dead center of the fairway, 116 left on a 376 yard par 4. Sw to 10 ft, 2putt for par. Then I proceed to try and hit the f'in driver again on every par 4 the rest of the way. I was only 2 over after 4 but insisted on driving it into the woods the rest of the way.

What'saScore

I need an eraser
Feb 5, 2006
C'mon doc, you could have at least claimed to have gotten a nasty bite from a mean Yorkie before playing.

DouginGA

dont tread on me
Dec 8, 2005
ezra76 said:
insisted on driving it into the woods the rest of the way.

Ezra, It is all in practice. Do like I do and practice hitting the trees so you get a good bounce back to the fairway. :)

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
DouginGA said:
Ezra, It is all in practice. Do like I do and practice hitting the trees so you get a good bounce back to the fairway. :)

More times than not I get a good bounce because I have a low trajectory. I usually hit trunks not branches. I need to get this driver back on track, my wedges and short irons have been awesome lately.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.