• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The return of Tiger (Again!)

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Finished tied for 111th place. His return to 'winning time' is imminent. He's still getting used to his new sponsor's clubs. He's still getting used to a revamped swing. He's still got a few weeks before his return to The Masters. There's a lot of the 2018 season left.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
I am still not convinced his head is in the right place. He was playing his best golf when he was banging every waitress in sight, I would suggest that he needs to return to that state of mind if he wants to ragain his form. Monogamy does not appear to work well, for him.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
I am still not convinced his head is in the right place. He was playing his best golf when he was banging every waitress in sight, I would suggest that he needs to return to that state of mind if he wants to ragain his form. Monogamy does not appear to work well, for him.
So waitress banging is key to a better golf game. Hmmmm....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia

He may well be trying to bang every waitress and skank in sight. His performance off the course may be down as well.

🔥 Latest posts