• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Run for Number One

joyce

Sep 4, 2010
Steve Stricker will join Phil Mickelson in the chase for the No. 1 spot in the Official World Golf Rankings this week at the Deutsche Bank Championship in Boston. Stricker, fourth in the world and the tournament's defending champ, can end Tiger Woods' 273-week reign atop the rankings with one of the many scenarios in play at TPC Boston this Labour Day long weekend.

With a win, Woods finishing outside the top nine and Mickelson outside the top three, the 43-year-old Stricker would become the No. 1 golfer in the world for the first time in his career. Mickelson, No. 2 in the world, has several scenarios available but must finish at least fourth to have any chance at supplanting Woods in his 10th try.Englishman Lee Westwood, the world's No. 3, would be in the running to dethrone Woods as well however he is rehabbing an ailing calf muscle and therefore idle for the entire FedEx Cup playoffs. He has said he hopes to be back in time for the Ryder Cup in four weeks.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Awww ... don't be like that NVM. Looks like a brilliant cut & paste.

Hey Joyce , welcome mate. Do you know where I can buy some Chinese knock offs?

beermug

Gawwwwn
Aug 25, 2010
you have to ask yourself, why did the fellow who posted after my response know EXACTLY what i meant.
i am here to get involved in golf talk,i dont care about you and the other members riddles,i ama huge golf fan and i enjoy giving my insight as best as i can

Augster

Rules Nerd
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2005
i am here to get involved in golf talk,i dont care about you and the other members riddles,i ama huge golf fan and i enjoy giving my insight as best as i can

Easy, big fella. :)

NVM was just commenting that he didn't think Joyce was a real broad. He figured it was a SPAM setup, which it was, that eventually directs you to a link to buy Chinese knockoffs.

The first post was obviously just a C&P from somewhere on the WorldWide Web.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Easy, big fella. :)

NVM was just commenting that he didn't think Joyce was a real broad. He figured it was a SPAM setup, which it was, that eventually directs you to a link to buy Chinese knockoffs.

The first post was obviously just a C&P from somewhere on the WorldWide Web.

Yeah, but you have to admit that was a pretty tricky riddle put forth by NVM though!!!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.