• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Slimeball they call South Florida...

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
For ten years, I managed the operations of a medical telecommunications company throughout the Southeastern US. My geography extended from Indianapolis, down through New Orleans, across to Miami and up to North Carolina...

In ten years, of traveling to the same places 6-10 times per year, you tend to learn a bit about each city, its people, customs, culture and idiosyncracies.

Of all the places I went, the biggest utter slimeball of a community - was South Florida. And by South Florida, I mean Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties. The Miami metro area - the southeast tip of the state.

I loved this recent segment on 60 Minutes about it...

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/04/15/60minutes/main688458.shtml

S

spankdoggie

I just read the whole article, and I don't think I will ever go there now that I have read that... My wife has been there more than once though...

That is a pretty crazy article... interesting.

3in2out

Apr 11, 2005
Yeah Miami and that area is a pretty interesting place, Ive been down to Miami twice, but I'll stick with good ol' Jacksonville..

🔥 Latest posts