• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The stupid things we do....

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
In another thread, WBL seemed surprised when I said I'd played with a kidney stone. I'll retell the story.
September 2004 was my last stone. I've been cut open for one. Had one, the 2004 stone, blown up. Have passed another eight. If you'd ever had a stone, passing one is just like trying to pee a sandbur.
Had the 2004 one hit on a Friday morning. Wife took me to the ER. Got some "wonderful" drugs to numb the pain. The urologist inserted a stent... a plastic tube... between the kidney and bladder. Said the ultrasound machine wouldn't be in town until the following Wednesday. The inserted tube would reduce the agitation as the stone tried to pass.
Doped up with all kinds of pain medicine... stent in place between kidney and bladder... peeing some blood, now and then... met the guys for our regular Saturday morning tee time. Don't remember much of the round. They said I almost passed out, but shot one of the best rounds they'd seen me shoot.
Home, waited until the following Wednesday. Reported to the outpatient clinic and had the stone 'blown up' by the ultrasound machine. Pain gone.
Doc said he left the tube in between the kidney and bladder so the stone particles would pass without agitation. Told me to come to his office in another week and he would remove the stent. Went to his office as planned. When called in, he had me lay down on the table. Nothing for pain. Told me to grab hold of the side rails. He took a "flashlight"... I swear it had 'D' cell batteries... and started a spelunking trip up the tunnel where nothing should ever go "in". Got the light up inside the bladder and began searching for the end of the plastic tube. Oh... the flashlight had a set of Vise Grips... they sure felt like it... on the end. He finally found the end of the tube and got the Vise Grips clamped down on it. His fat, obese, overweight, ugly... I hate her so much I could pick her out of a line up 10 years later... layed her fat gut across my feet so I couldn't kick the doc right where he was inflicting so much pain on me. Then, the fat witch had the nerve to say... "Hold on. This may hurt a little!" Lady!! Your employer already has a flashlight and a pair of pliers shoved up through the end of my manhood. Now... NOW you say it might begin hurting a little?? About that time, the doc began pulling the plastic tube out of my body... through an orfice that is designed by the Good Lord to only pass an extremely dilute form of liquid. I don't know how far it is from the bladder to the kidney, but it seemed as if he was pulling a 50 FT garden hose outta there. Tube removed. I'm about halfway done explaining to the doctor how I'm going to kill him, his kids, his grandkids, his great grandkids... when the fat nurse has the gall to say, "See, that wasn't too bad, now was it!" I don't believe there's a male judge in the world who would have convicted me of homicide if I had strangled her that day!!!!!

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
I went through that exact same "experience" limp! Words can not describe it. And besides that, when they initially put the stents in (I was knocked out for that thank God) they found the early stages of bladder cancer and removed that. So instead of waking up in the outpatient area I wake up in a hospital room with a tube shoved up my "manhood" leading to a bag of bloody piss. Then I get spasms and shoot the tube out along with a ton of blood and my visiting sister-in-law (who's a RN) has to shove the tube back up my "manhood" which is slightly embarrassing. No. She's big and fat and missing half her teeth so it wasn't enjoyable for all you perverts reading this. Then after that I went through what limp described above plus every few months they'd shove that camera up there to make sure the cancer didn't come back. Just think what you young guys have to look forward to when you get older.

OP
limpalong

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
No. Colorado! She'll finally get a bath whether she wants to or not!

So, somewhere in Colorado, there is a neighborhood bar. In that bar sits a group of 4 or 5 overweight, toothless, ladies who smell of b.o. so bad the alley cats are pukin'. As they each are on their second pitcher of beer, one of them begins telling the story of the "itty bitty Wisconsin weenie"!!! :oops:

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Actually her husband is a weaselly little druggy and she's probably never held one so big that weighed that much.

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
A you sure it wasnt pizza dough?
1379531597419.jpg

MarkFed

Jun 17, 2013
New England
Country
I've had kidney stones. Didn't have to go through the stent procedure (I passed them), but that was some of the most intense pain I've ever been in. Wouldn't wish it on anybody. A nurse told me "now you know what it's like to give birth".

So, speaking of giving birth, what do you think is more painful, giving birth or getting kicked in the nuts?
I'm going with being kicked in the nuts because many women, a few months after giving birth, will say "let's have another baby". After being kicked in the nuts, I've never heard a guy say "I want to be kicked in the nuts again".

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Sister-in-law said kidney stones were far worse then giving birth. They had to give me so much morphine to stop the pain they were afraid it might stop my heart. I'd rather get kicked in the nuts then have kdney stones!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.