• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Thrill of it!

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Since Sunday I have been in San Francisco, Chicago, Rockford, Madison, Ann Arbor and Detroit. Tomorrow I’ll be in Boston and then New York, before flying to London and the Home. Feel like I’m in a rock band without the band bit and very little rock.

But it pays the bills, right!

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Well WTF, you coulda said you were going to be in Madison, I work 10 minutes from the east side.
I know, I know. Wish I had the time. Lark is up near Rockford too! But hey, I had really good meetings with a potential customer so hopefully I’ll be back there pretty soon. Lovely part of the world, especially in this glorious weather!

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
I know, I know. Wish I had the time. Lark is up near Rockford too! But hey, I had really good meetings with a potential customer so hopefully I’ll be back there pretty soon. Lovely part of the world, especially in this glorious weather!

If/when you come to this part of the globe again let us know. Meet up for a quick beer & say hey.

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Ab tool ute ly dude, I’d be all over that. Some weather this week!

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
boozedrip0.jpg

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.