• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

the ultimate golf game Also Ping Putter

Fuzzyseats

Aug 13, 2007
i bought a set of these and the only reason i am selling them is because i am upgrading to the advanced set of chips.

The game is called Vegasgolfgames. Its a pokerchip game that has all these cool shots made and is fun as hell playing on the course with the group. like i said i am selling because I am buying the advanced set. The rules are listed on there website VEGASGOLFGAMES dotcom and i will also include the instructions that came with the game.

8 set of chips $15 Plus $3 for shipping

Ping Putter (not sure the model) $50 Plus $10 for shipping

I have pictures of both if needed, just email me at [email protected]

I'll take paypal or a money order for payment, just email me before sending any money to ensure i still have the item available

Thanks
kevin

P.S.

I am also looking for a hybrid 17 Degree preferably a taylormade. email me if you have one for sale or possible trade.

flomarilius

Nike staffer :)
Jun 19, 2006
I have a 4-wood steel shafted 17* that I want to get rid of. Can I see that putter please?

OP
F

Fuzzyseats

Aug 13, 2007
email me a picture of your club, I will email you the putter picture tonight on a reply to your email.

Thanks
Kevin

OP
F

Fuzzyseats

Aug 13, 2007
Putter is sold now. Chips are still available and I am still looking for a hybrid.... someone help me out here..

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online