• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Venting Thread

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States

ejdahl21

Never Lay Up
Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2007
Sorry, but there is NO good pie!
Neither did DJ Khaled. You guys baffle me.

hairpie.jpg

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Westboro Baptist Church going to be in front of our high school Thursday morning. Aren't we lucky! Guess I better not take it any further. Might end up getting banned.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
You're still in high school?
If I were, would end up getting suspended!! Granddaughter has been driving to and from school. Will need to take her on Thursday since it is unknown what traffic will do. Right now there will be police, at least two motorcycle groups, and counter-demonstrators. Wish no one would pay attention. That's all these pathetic pieces of garbage want is the attention. Some years ago, local television stations got together and decided not to ever show another Phelps demonstration or even mention their name. That helped.
Old Fred Phelps is long dead. His kids, though, are attorneys. A couple years ago, a member left their group and said it was all about litigating. They look for someone to push, shove, or do anything that can result in filing a lawsuit. That's where it's best to just ignore them.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Lol, I haven't heard about Westboro in a long time. Nothing will happen, limp, they're just a bunch of blowhards.

OP
azgreg

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Westboro Baptist Church going to be in front of our high school Thursday morning. Aren't we lucky! Guess I better not take it any further. Might end up getting banned.
What are those fucktards protesting this time?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
What are those fucktards protesting this time?
Our community was recently named one of the most "inclusive" in the State. That was enough to trigger the WBC Phelps family to come out of their lair and make a spectacle.

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online