• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Vijay Infraction Finally Settled....

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Point taken, BD. I agree.

I'm glad this riddle was solved, but I'm not that vindictive to care enough that a guy that makes millions of dollars loses a few hundred-thow....

Pointing out an error in judgement is one thing, but I think that's as far as it should go.

Now, if it was Tiger..... :biglol:

R35

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
"but it carries the same weight as if I were to find out that hot dogs weren't lips and *******s, they were actually cheeks and snouts."

It's your lucky day. I just happen to have seen a program recently that uncovered some of the myths we've come to believe. One of them was that hot dogs are made from lips, snouts etc. This may be a disapointment to you but it turns out that beef hot dogs are made from.....get this......beef, actual meat.

They even showed them making them. I would've kept eating them anyway but now I'm not sure. I mean, where's the adventure.

Hope I haven't ruined your day. :D

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
You could always switch over to potted meat, or potter pork brains. Plenty of adventure there.

P_102

Jun 7, 2005
Not so sure about your last statement Augster....about testing in the sand before re-dropping after going out of bounds....since the player knows he has to drop there, I would think it's illegal to test.

Also agree w/ BD, it's one thing to discuss rulings, etc. on the net, another thing entirely to acuse a player of cheating and try to alter the outcome w/ phone calls, etc...

Way overboard.

P_102

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Hot dogs are meat?

Well this is just stupid. :p

When my brother was younger, I told him that hot dogs were filler made of old phone books and the Christmas trees they take away in January. They just flavoured them with little bits of meat leftover from the slaughtering process.

He hasn't eaten one since.

In a way, I'm a lifesaver. I may have just added 10 years to his life.

R35

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
When I was young enough to be permanently scarred by it, my older brother told me that mayonnaise is actually just stuff squirted out of a little old lady's wart. I'll take the phone books and evergreens...

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Tastes like it too.

Mayo is the devils food. Next to Chick Peas and cheese, revolting.

R35

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
English kebabs are the steamed off shyte they leave on the carcaus,inc all the offal and arsey bits,horrid

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
dave. said:
English kebabs are the steamed off shyte they leave on the carcaus,inc all the offal and arsey bits,horrid

This is no way to speak about Kilted's cooking... :p

R35

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Rockford35 said:
Tastes like it too.

Mayo is the devils food. Next to Chick Peas and cheese, revolting.

R35

You can't include cheese. That would mean no pizza and that would mean the end of life as we know it.

Unless you meant a dish that included Chick Peas and Cheese, then it's ok. :p

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Roger that.

I should have been more specific. "Orange" cheese.

Melting orange cheese like cheddar makes me gag. So sick...

R35

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Rockford35 said:
Roger that.

I should have been more specific. "Orange" cheese.

Melting orange cheese like cheddar makes me gag. So sick...

R35

Cheddar here in VT is white. I'll send you a block

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
So your saying the people that invented cheddar were so dense that they couldn't find another name besides cheddar for a cheese that's a different colour?

See, this is why I don't eat cheese....too many morons surround cheese...especially in Vermont, apparently... ;)

R35

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
Rock...cheddar's supposed to be white. We're the only place the world that makes it orange apparently, and I don't know why.

If you buy aged cheddar, it's ALWAYS white. A friend was visiting from Austria and couldn't understand why ours was orange. Didn't make sense.

🔥 Latest posts