• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

There have to be some guys cussing

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
All 4 of mine made it. 3 of them are outside the top 30 in the world so hoping they can get in. If all 3 get in the top 10 I might have a shot.

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
All four of my guys are sitting pretty. I hope they all keep movin' on movin' day.

Kevin

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
I have Poulter outside the top 30. Maybe if he can make a charge, and Phil and Paddy move up I might still be alive?

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Phil Mickelson -3
Padraig Harrington -2
Camilo Villegas -2
Nick Watney -3

Hey, all my guys made the cut and I'm at -10

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
My two "seasoned veteran" longshots are out (Couples and Norman) and my only two that made it (Villegas and Ogilvy) aren't close, so I guess I'll just root for Campbell. How about Anthony Kim's 11 birdies yesterday? Unreal..........would like to see him take it.

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
damnit, what happened to Goosen? oh well, Furyk,Watney are -7, and Romero is even.

edit:these are yesterday's scores, no spoilers.

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
I'm -9 right now.

Ogilvy and Harrington have let it down a bit. Mickelson is making a run, and Villegas is attempting a run.

Poulter is really picking it up on moving day..

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Well, unless there is like a 3way tie for the course record, I'm done. Immelman, Baddeley and Donald are my 3 outside picks. They all stayed at or dropped 1 on day 3. Oh well, should have used last years picks. I believe I had Cabrera, Furyk and Stricker last year.

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
Perry -11
Stricker -7
Kim -4
Singh -3

Me likey.

Kevin

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
Of my 4 the worst is Ogilvy at -2. Phil and Rory got some serious work to do. Wisconsinite Stricker has a real chance though. Midwest represent.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
I'm at -9 right now, with Poulter being outside the top 30, so I get 5 extra points for him. Who knows, a lot can happen tomorrow. Harrington really took a tumble today.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
Damn Kevin, how the hell did you manage to pick Perry? Who would have expected him to be kicking ass?

Personally I hope he chokes & Stricker comes thru.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.