• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

They Day I Lost My Composure

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
This was written by a member of another forum i am part of.

If you are a hunter, you will love it, and if you are anti-hunting, you will still probably find it to be a wonderfull story.

The Day I Lost My Composure:
This last hunting season I was out in the woods in my favorite spot, I hunt from the ground.

I was sitting there on my stool surveying the woods and carefully looking for the Big Buck that I had seen in this area quite a few times.

Suddenly, I caught a glimps of him working his way through the brush. I was amazed how quietly a Big Bruiser like him could go through the heavy brush while making nary a sound. (I didn't loose my composure)

Slowly, he kept edging ever so close to my clearing. He was taking his own sweet time and he was constantly scanning the woods for Danger. (I still didn't loose my composure)

He was getting so close to the clearing that I figured I had best get ready for my shot. I slowly stood up as quietly as possible. I was hidden from his view as I did so. Just as I got totally stood up, he looked straight at me. I froze and didn't even dare to breath! (I still didn't Loose my composure)

Unalarmed the buck started moving again and he went into a little bunch of buck brush; so I raised my bow, he stepped out of the brush and again looked straight at me. I froze again! (I still didn't loose my composure)

He began to move again, as his head went behind a big Cedar tree, I drew my bow. He stood there with his Vital area hidden behind the tree. I was standing there at full draw for what seemed forever. (I still didn't loose my composure)

Suddenly a squirrel came running straight at me and he ran up the inside of my Left pant leg. ( I still didn't Loose my composure)
eek.gif

Just as the Big Buck slowly began to move forward, another squirrel came running at me and went up the inside of my Right pant leg. (I still didn't loose my composure)

Finally the big buck was ready to step out into the clear and I was totally ready to let the arrow fly to his Vitals. That's when I suddenly heard one little squirrel say to the other

"Shall we eat them here or shall we take them home?"
eek.gif

That's When I Lost My Composure!

Dick
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
:biglol:

So John goes hunting one year for deer, and his having terrible luck. Well, he's a little frustrated when one day he feels a tap on his shoulder. Turning around he sees a black bear! The black bear tells him, "John, here's the thing, I can eat you right now, you know alive and all that, or you can pull down your pants, turn around, and let me have my fun." Well, John didn't want to die, so down with his pants.

Next year John was getting really upset and angry at the bear for what he did. So back out John goes to look for this black bear and shoot him as revenge. He's out there for a couple days, and sees the bear, lines him up with the scope and BAM! Shoots the thing dead. Right after that he feels a tap on his shoulder, and there's a brown bear! Well, the brown bear said the same thing, and again, John didn't want to die. Down went his pants.

The very next year John decided he was going to get his revenge on that darn bear, so out he goes with rifle in hand. Sure enough, John finds the bear and BAM! Shoots it dead. And again, tap tap tap...well that old grizzly bear gave him the same choice and John just dropped his pants.

Suprise suprise, but John is getting that feeling again the next year, and goes out for the old grizzly bear. He lines him up with his scope once he finds him, and feels another tap tap tap before he shoots. Its a polar bear! Well, the polar bear looks at John and says, "Face it John, you're not out here to hunt bear."

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
:biglol:

So John goes hunting one year for deer, and his having terrible luck. Well, he's a little frustrated when one day he feels a tap on his shoulder. Turning around he sees a black bear! The black bear tells him, "John, here's the thing, I can eat you right now, you know alive and all that, or you can pull down your pants, turn around, and let me have my fun." Well, John didn't want to die, so down with his pants.

Next year John was getting really upset and angry at the bear for what he did. So back out John goes to look for this black bear and shoot him as revenge. He's out there for a couple days, and sees the bear, lines him up with the scope and BAM! Shoots the thing dead. Right after that he feels a tap on his shoulder, and there's a brown bear! Well, the brown bear said the same thing, and again, John didn't want to die. Down went his pants.

The very next year John decided he was going to get his revenge on that darn bear, so out he goes with rifle in hand. Sure enough, John finds the bear and BAM! Shoots it dead. And again, tap tap tap...well that old grizzly bear gave him the same choice and John just dropped his pants.

Suprise suprise, but John is getting that feeling again the next year, and goes out for the old grizzly bear. He lines him up with his scope once he finds him, and feels another tap tap tap before he shoots. Its a polar bear! Well, the polar bear looks at John and says, "Face it John, you're not out here to hunt bear."

Thats hilarious, I didn't see that coming, :ugly25:

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.