• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

They're dropping all around me

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
Saturday my Wife makes a hole-in-one. Today my Daughter played in a par three tournament in Milwaukee. We're standing around waiting for her tee time, and a boy about nine years old aces the 9th hole right in front of us. About 70 yards. Then we're waiting to tee off on the 5th hole and there's a loud whoop from the group on the 6th. A 13 year old girl knocked one in from like 80 yards. Right after that one dropped a girl playing with my daughter rolls one right over the cup. Didn't drop, but it sure looked like it was headed into the hole.

Crazy. Now, what I want to know is, where the hell is my hole-in-one? I've been patiently waiting for 35 years, but that patience is going to start wearing thin if they keep dropping into the cup all around me.

Kevin

295yards

May 5, 2009
Saturday my Wife makes a hole-in-one. Today my Daughter played in a par three tournament in Milwaukee. We're standing around waiting for her tee time, and a boy about nine years old aces the 9th hole right in front of us. About 70 yards. Then we're waiting to tee off on the 5th hole and there's a loud whoop from the group on the 6th. A 13 year old girl knocked one in from like 80 yards. Right after that one dropped a girl playing with my daughter rolls one right over the cup. Didn't drop, but it sure looked like it was headed into the hole.

Crazy. Now, what I want to know is, where the hell is my hole-in-one? I've been patiently waiting for 35 years, but that patience is going to start wearing thin if they keep dropping into the cup all around me.

Kevin
It'll come...
right after mine. NAH!!!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.