• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Thieff if your out there.

The master

Oct 24, 2004
This is 100% true.

Today I played with my best friend like I do most days we had finished playing, I put my clubs in the locker he left his sitting in the locker room we went into the bar and watched the Liverpool vs Newcastle game, and at half time we went to have a putting competition and when my friend went to his bag to get his putter and his driver was missing we knew knowone had stole it because it is the easiest club to recongise if it goes missing because there is only one, so we thought are other freind was playing a prank so we searched around the club house and never found it so we then relised someone had stole it, and there is no cctv in the locker room because there are sometimes naked men in there not that I would know. So we checked the pro shop to see in the off chance someone had handed it in but no so we came to the conclusion that it had been stolen he was really worried because he didn't want to tell his dad because he only got the R7 QUAD 1 month ago and it was mint, so he told his dad and they are go to check the CCTV on the restt of the premises. So thief if your reading come forward be a man pm me not much will happen apart from I will break your legs and brake your nose I think I forgot to mention im a boxer.

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
The master said:
This is 100% true.

Today I played with my best friend like I do most days we had finished playing, I put my clubs in the locker he left his sitting in the locker room we went into the bar and watched the Liverpool vs Newcastle game, and at half time we went to have a putting competition and when my friend went to his bag to get his putter and his driver was missing we knew knowone had stole it because it is the easiest club to recongise if it goes missing because there is only one, so we thought are other freind was playing a prank so we searched around the club house and never found it so we then relised someone had stole it, and there is no cctv in the locker room because there are sometimes naked men in there not that I would know. So we checked the pro shop to see in the off chance someone had handed it in but no so we came to the conclusion that it had been stolen he was really worried because he didn't want to tell his dad because he only got the R7 QUAD 1 month ago and it was mint, so he told his dad and they are go to check the CCTV on the restt of the premises. So thief if your reading come forward be a man pm me not much will happen apart from I will break your legs and brake your nose I think I forgot to mention im a boxer.

boxer, golfer, pool pro,"ladies man", drinker, the carl lewis of teenage life everyone
may i ask how is your 20' jump shot? you could probably take kobe

OP
T

The master

Oct 24, 2004
I don't believe in the jump cue I take after my hero Earl the pearl, yes I do all those things I am playing pool right now my pool table is about 5 feet from my computer im just playing a 6,9 combo its on, if bet I make it. My boxing is more fun I go to the boxing club once a week monday nights for a hour I usually spar for a while I don't like having matches Im scared of killing somone.

OP
T

The master

Oct 24, 2004
You know what they say father like son. And who ever you are I would kill you with my bare fists, this guy is besson I can tell.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.