• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Things really looking up!!!!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Just got a personal message on Shot Talk from "Emily". Emily says she lives in the U.S. and loves to chat about sex! 25 years old! Even included her phone number in the message! Wow!!!! Even though I've got grandkids in their early 20's, guess this "lady" must have seen something in my profile that 'turned her on' to me. I'm almost giddy with excitement.

The one thing I'm having a little trouble understanding is that the message box to the left says "Afghanistan". Yet, she said she lives in the U.S. Probably on her way to the U.S. from Afghanistan after performing "humanitarian services" over there.

Do y'all think I should begin chatting with her? Are any of y'all interested in doing some hanky-panky sex chatting with her? Don't know whether to share her number with you or just keep it for my own "pleasure!

Oh, @Admin, love the new members!!! :>)

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
You too?? I got a similar message yesterday as well... Kinda hoping I have the better shot with her to be honest! 🤪

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Hey, wait your turn, I ain't taking no "sloppy seconds"!!!
Looks like this charming minx is appealing to all of us.

And for a minute, I felt so special!

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
2nd round went out today, I have two now.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Here's a picture of Emily: (she's in there somewhere)

1631655280306.png

OP
limpalong

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I know Emily really wanted me. She will be so disappointed I didn't respond. Can't decide whether to just let things be or reach out to her. I haven't asked my wife, yet, for permission to share our home with this wayward waif. May pop that question later today. Today, September 17th, is our 55th wedding anniversary. A beautiful 25 year old girl would be an excellent anniversary present for the wife. Just think of all the assistance she could give with vacuuming, dish washing, laundry, etc. Heck! If she is young and fit, she might even mow the lawn for me!!! Well, I've convinced myself to just move forward without consulting the wife. Won't she be surprised????

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Stuck at just two messages, had it made up in my mind to respond if a third arrived... alas it just wasn’t to be. Limp must have beaten me to the punch... his offer was quite a good one! 🤣

Really thought Emily and I had something special too. Shame!

Last edited:
OP
limpalong

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Stuck at just two messages, had it made up in my mind to respond if a third arrived... alas it just wasn’t to be. Limp must have beaten me to the punch... his offer was quite a good one! 🤣

Really thought Emily and I had something special too. Shame!
Tea banned her! Banned the girl of my dreams. The sex glutton probably claimed Emily for himself!!:mad:

🔥 Latest posts