• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Thinning the herd, need money !!!

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Just putting out a feeler, short-term disability pay isn't the same as regular pay so I'm in need of some money. That and SWMBO is ragging me about my slight over abundence of golf equipment. Pics to follow tonight as soon as I find the cable for my camera, but I wanted to give my fellow Shottalkers first crack at them.

Taylormade MB Rac, coin forged 3-PW,Rifle flighted 6.0 shafts, brand new Winn Xi7 grips $125.00 / 8.5 out of 10

Cleveland HiBore XL 9.5º, Matrix Ozik code 6 shaft/stiff, practically new Lamkin N-Dur black and white grip,$125.00 obo, 8 out of 10. This is a $300.00 shaft, headcover included

Callaway Ft-5 10.5º Draw bias, Diamana 63 g4" Blueboard stiff shaft, Winn DSi red and black grip in decent shape. 8.5 out of 10. $125.00, headcover included.

I'll probably list some more this evening when I take the pictures.

OP
mddubya

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
M,

What length is that HiBore?

R35

Rock, I looked all day the other day for my tape measure and never found out, but I'll look again today. I didn't get around to taking pics either obviously, had a bad day yesterday with the pain from the nerve damage in my 7th rib, left over from my lovely bout of the shingles.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
So you want $125 for the entire set of TM forged blades?! I don't need any irons but...daaamn! I might have to take you up on that.

OP
mddubya

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
So you want $125 for the entire set of TM forged blades?! I don't need any irons but...daaamn! I might have to take you up on that.

Trust me, I love them, and if I wasn't in need of money I'd never consider selling them. To me they are gorgeous, and are the sweetest feeling irons I've ever hit. But between age and my illness, I just don't have the swing speed for the 6.0's anymore, or the swing for a set of blades, lol.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online