• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Thinning the herd

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Ok, its time to thin the driver collection, plus I need to paypal money to buy a R9, and some new wedges. :D

Cleveland HiBore XL, 9.5º, Matrix Ozik Code 6 stiff shaft. I'd say 8.5 out of 10 condition. The ferrule is cracked but not effecting that play. This shaft was $300.00 new, asking $125.00 shipped CONUS. Headcover included.

Ping G-10, 9º, Accra XT60 stiff shaft, Brand new Winn DSi grip, I'm hesitant to sell this one, but its probably the most valuable of the lot, so........ Has one idiot mark, 8-8.5 out of 10, asking $150.00 on Shot Talk shipped CONUS. No head cover.

Infinity Golf KO Tour head only, 10.5º, boxing glove head cover included, 8.5 condition, asking $25 shipped.

Maltby CT250 10.5º, Carbon Fiber crown, titanium face. Head only with head cover, 9 out of 10. $35 shipped.
012.jpg
013.jpg
010.jpg
011.jpg
015.jpg

OP
mddubya

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Also, a Tour Swing Renegade, 10º, Harrison Mugen No Limit stiff shaft, $80 shipped CONUS.

MOI Golf, Intruder 460, 10.5º, Accuflex Creation Nanomet Pro Tour Only stiff flex shaft, Winn Xi7 grip, 8.5 condition, $75 shipped CONUS

Maltby CT250 9.5º, BB golf design Solution 130 stiff, the silver one, Lamkin Crossline grip, $75 shipped CONUS.
Generic headcover, presently has a pink grip on it. I thought I had another grip when I cut off the midsize that was on it, the pink one was left over from DIL's club set I built her.

I'll post pictures of them in the morning.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
M,

Which Creation is that, the 65 or 80g version? What playing length?

R35

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
What's the Code 6 like? What does it play similar too, something comparable? I have lots of playing time with Diamana's but only one swing with a Matrix shaft that was in an adams hybrid. I hated the look/feel of the hybrid even before I swung it so I didn't get a good feel for the shaft.

OP
mddubya

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
M,

Which Creation is that, the 65 or 80g version? What playing length?

R35

Rock, its 45 inchs playing length. I think it the 80, its the dark copper colored one.

What's the Code 6 like? What does it play similar too, something comparable? I have lots of playing time with Diamana's but only one swing with a Matrix shaft that was in an adams hybrid. I hated the look/feel of the hybrid even before I swung it so I didn't get a good feel for the shaft.

Jim, when I was madly in love with the Code 6, I searched far and wide for something similar but cheaper. I never found any thing like it. It's super smooth with a great kick, a Boran hinge, whatever that is, but it works. All I can say is, it took the Ft-5 with the BlueBoard to knock it out of the bag.

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
M,

Holla' at me when you want an R9.. I've got a R9 and a R9 460 both in damn good shape, with an assortment of tips and shafts and whatever else.. Wrenches and headcovers too.. I need to thin out my herd soon enough. I just got back from the golf store this morning and was absolutely destroying the SuperDeep.. Unfortunately for me, I brought SWMBO, and she caught a glimpse of the $599 tag. I hit it better than anything I have ever hit in my life. Must have.

Good luck sellin'!

LBlack14

Enjoy Life!
Supporting Member
May 5, 2008
Ohio
Country
United States United States
What's the crown and topline condition on the KO Tour?

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Jim, when I was madly in love with the Code 6, I searched far and wide for something similar but cheaper. I never found any thing like it. It's super smooth with a great kick, a Boran hinge, whatever that is, but it works. All I can say is, it took the Ft-5 with the BlueBoard to knock it out of the bag.

Doesn't the BB Solution 130 profile EXACTLY the same as the Code 6...?

OP
mddubya

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
I'll try and get the requested pictures up tonight guys. Sorry for the delay, but I've been sick as a dog.

gcinbc

Always up for Round
Oct 15, 2007
M,

Holla' at me when you want an R9.. I've got a R9 and a R9 460 both in damn good shape, with an assortment of tips and shafts and whatever else.. Wrenches and headcovers too.. I need to thin out my herd soon enough. I just got back from the golf store this morning and was absolutely destroying the SuperDeep.. Unfortunately for me, I brought SWMBO, and she caught a glimpse of the $599 tag. I hit it better than anything I have ever hit in my life. Must have.

Good luck sellin'!
Hello Fatc1ty

What tips and shafts do you have for the R9 460? Thanks...gcinbc

🔥 Latest posts