• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Third Annual June Wisconsin ShotTalk Outing!

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
All are welcome! Anyone got tigers number? I bet he would take a weekend off to play a round with us...right? Anyone?

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
Now i'm hoping I can make it. I may have to take a job traveling. 3 weeks on 1 weekend at home then another two on and a weekend at home. If I get that job my chances of being there gets slim I think. I really want to be there too.

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Now i'm hoping I can make it. I may have to take a job traveling. 3 weeks on 1 weekend at home then another two on and a weekend at home. If I get that job my chances of being there gets slim I think. I really want to be there too.
Its just a game bud. Life is a little more important. Congratulations on the opportunity!

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
jhmeg2. It's a blast. And for you other guys info this guy is an ACE!

shhh, ur not supposed to tell em... thanks jerr, I appreciate the complement. I shot a 78 today at Grimms with muzzy. I'm looking forward to the game, I hope we can find our golf balls in the snow though....

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
My one boy has a little Yoda toy that talks and one of the things it says is, "When 900 years old you reach, look as good you will not." LOL.
Wait until you guys hear jhmeg2 do his Yoda. Perfect. He even has a Yoda headcover. I'll be there unless it snows which is always possible.

braincramp

Oct 15, 2007
Janesville isn't that far from me but I rarely play a round on the weekends. 3 acres of yard and everything else that goes on once summer hits keeps me busier than I like on weekends.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
Janesville isn't that far from me but I rarely play a round on the weekends. 3 acres of yard and everything else that goes on once summer hits keeps me busier than I like on weekends.
I'm sure you can take one weekend day to meet up with some shottalkers and smack a white ball around just to chase it and do it again.

Members online

No members online now.