• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Third Annual June Wisconsin ShotTalk Outing!

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Alright guys, calling it out early again.

What: Third Annual June Wisconsin ShotTalk Outing
When: Sunday, June 2nd 2013. Twelve noon(ish).
Where: Glen Erin golf course, Janesville Wisconsin(ill get a link once Im on a real computer)
Why: Because i want to
Who: Anyone who wants to(except MC unless he asks nicely)
How: Very carefully.

Alright so I've done this twice before and we usually get a great turnout. A round of golf at a fantastic course for a good price, and great company. After the round everyone is welcome to stick around and grab a bite at the clubhouse. I will make all the tee times required approximately a week ahead. Please feel free to bring guests! The more the merrier!

Attending:
eclark53520
Nututhugame
Wi-Golfer
Fitzpatrick

Maybe:

List of shame(backed out):

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
My intentions are to be there for sure. As usual we'll see how things shake out. Always fun. I've played with everyone but Fitz so i'd like to partner with him this year.

Wigolfer, wont you join us. Esox too.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
Sure why the hell not, will be rusty as hell from not playing but I have time to at least get some practice in.

Besides that the food at the clubhouse was pretty damn good so it would be worth it just for that.

Fitzpatrick

Good Walk Spoiler
Supporting Member
Dec 19, 2006
I'll be there! I really like the course (even with the leprechaun-high flagsticks), and WG is right about the food.

Looking forward to this already.

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
As long as I have no tournaments that day, I will attend...but I won't know till the new Calendar comes out in March.

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
I guess there's a limit on editing now....that sucks. Any way I can get that lifted on this thread? I suppose that's user level at best so it's probably not possible.

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Bump.

I would really like to see some out of state guys or some new members join in on our party! All are welcome!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Me too!

Really hoping we can get some out of state people to drop in.
Nothing I would like better than to have the opportunity to make it up there!! Current project is slated to complete between Memorial Day and 4th of July. If we have a good Spring and the project could finish a tad bit ahead of schedule, I might have some time in that early June period. It's just over 10 hours from here to Janesville. It's only about 5 1/2 hours from there to the wife's relatives west of the Twin Cities. We could make a "big circle" and end up back home 4 - 5 days after leaving.

Will just need to see what transpires between now and then....

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
One thing I will say about the course is that you can pretty much leave the driver in the car. I didn't realize it the first time I played it, but this last time I realized that unless you are playing from the very back tees you can pretty much leave the driver in the car. Or at least for me.

🔥 Latest posts