• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Third Annual June Wisconsin ShotTalk Outing!

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Lighten up. This is the first one we've ever missed in all the years we've been doing this. And we started this thing in Wautoma. There are some very strong health (and financial) reasons I can't make it right now. Why can't we do this again later this summer?

Razor is in a bad (alcohol) way. You don't want him to come.
My bad, cuz it sounded at first like people just didn't want to come because it wasn't enough people. Nobody said anything about medical issues. I'm sure that one can be organized for later in the year. Might I suggest we try to find a MIDDLE ground for everyone? Maybe i'll even organize it, let me look into it.

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
The only reason I will go to Ill is to pass through and go to another state.

No offense...comrade.

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
I want to play, but if its only gonna be 6 of us, three us us play together all the time. more people is good. you are all welcome to come to Waushara Country Club and play with us... or lets try and set it up for july. I like playing other courses.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
I want to play, but if its only gonna be 6 of us, three us us play together all the time. more people is good. you are all welcome to come to our back yard and play with us... or lets try and set it up for july. I like playing other courses.
Fixed it for ya.

I haven't been to an "outing" that was anywhere near my house yet. Just sayin. How many people is enough to make a trip? They only send out 4somes so it's not like you get to play with everyone anyways. Or better yet, what's the max you'll drive? If i'm ever going to set one up this is info I need to have from the jump to ensure everyone comes.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Is it good music? ;)

NO!

I'd really like to get together with all you guys this summer. Lot's of middle ground places. Maybe we could get the Green Bay area guys down etc etc. Wonder what ever happened to zaphod and his son.

Fitzpatrick

Good Walk Spoiler
Supporting Member
Dec 19, 2006
FWIW, I'm planning to get to the course around 11:30 to hit a few warmup chips and putts.

Been looking forward to this, so I'll see you guys there!

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
if anybody wants to call sssmokin, if hes up to a round with anyone, I'm in. but to drive all the way there to pay to play with the guys I would play with at my club... If there were 12-16 people, then we could each be paired up with some one we dont know or play with all the time. but I'll play where ever, when ever. I'm a golf slut

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Had a great time. Shot 97 with a few snow men that were avoidable, but o well.

Thanks for driving out guys! Ill do it again next year.

🔥 Latest posts