• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Third Annual June Wisconsin ShotTalk Outing!

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I also had a great time. e and Fitz are good dudes. I shot 100:eek::mad: with six 3putts. I can't putt for $h!t. I learned that I suck outside of my home course. The 50yardish pitches I was sucking at bad was the only thing I did well. That and a few recovery shots after missing fairways, which I couldn't hit... with any club. I want to go back to Glen Erin soon because I know I can shoot much better there. It's a nice course, especially for the money.

Fitzpatrick

Good Walk Spoiler
Supporting Member
Dec 19, 2006
I had a great time also! It was good to play with you again, Clark, and great to finally play with Nut. I shot 89, which far exceeded my expectations. But the course is very nice to play. Lost a few balls into the trees due to more wayward tee shots via an iron instead of the driver. But a really good time.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
There were two greens that were a bit tattered with marks, other than that they were great... I just can't putt. I must've missed 4 putts inside 3'. Fitz is accurate with driver and is pretty good with woods off the deck. e kept hitting the 4i draw that I was trying to hit off the tee. My driver and hybrid that don't go left now go left. And if I told you to go out and place my ball in the craziest lie you can come up with, I had that lie today.

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
There were two greens that were a bit tattered with marks, other than that they were great... I just can't putt. I must've missed 4 putts inside 3'. Fitz is accurate with driver and is pretty good with woods off the deck. e kept hitting the 4i draw that I was trying to hit off the tee. My driver and hybrid that don't go left now go left. And if I told you to go out and place my ball in the craziest lie you can come up with, I had that lie today.
I should have taken video of that lie on 18 next to the bunker. What a great shot too.

Fitzpatrick

Good Walk Spoiler
Supporting Member
Dec 19, 2006
I think fitz had the quote of the day... "please, go straighter".

To put it in context, I'd hot the perfect drive, and then topped my second shot to the left rough. And then I tried to draw my ball around the trees, and the ball went straight as an arrow OB right. The comment was a sarcastic plea to an old Precept I found at the bottom of my bag.

For Clark, he had an interesting approach shot or two with a "Fuzz" ball...

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
To put it in context, I'd hot the perfect drive, and then topped my second shot to the left rough. And then I tried to draw my ball around the trees, and the ball went straight as an arrow OB right. The comment was a sarcastic plea to an old Precept I found at the bottom of my bag.

For Clark, he had an interesting approach shot or two with a "Fuzz" ball...
And a very funny plea it was.

🔥 Latest posts