• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Third Annual June Wisconsin ShotTalk Outing!

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
You didn't say anything about a darn b-day yesterday. Happy birthday.

MC - if 6 months in advance to play 1 round isn't enough, no amount of time will be enough to get an acceptable amount of guys together for a whole weekend.

I keep thinking about the fact that I got a bucket of range balls, 18 w/cart, and dinner for $50. And the place is nice and the food is pretty good. E and Fitz, if ya'll want to play another round there a little later this year I am so down as long as nothing unforseen in my work life pops up. Anybody else for that matter too.
The outing isn't really about my birthday, I just mentioned it here because there was some question as to why this time of the year.

Its just easy for me to remember and easy to get a Sunday off to play golf.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
12472d1249868446-next-we-play-trappers-lawsonia-100_1422.jpg
12477d1249868888-next-we-play-trappers-lawsonia-100_1431.jpg
Hey, I just read the title of this thread and it said "third annual". You must mean the 3rd one at Glenn Erin 'cause this thing must be on it's tenth year or close to that! Remember the first one where sssmokin and I got it at Waushara CC in Wautoma. Then it was at somewhere else after that. The first few ones were a scramble but some wanted to do individual scores and that's how it's been. Here's some pics from the "old days"...

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I recognize some of the guys in the first pic, not all though!

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
I never knew you guys had an annual thing going. This wasn't supposed to be a replacement of that. This was my own thing, but it can work as the yearly outing if you want it to. Doesn't matter to me.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
You don't read very well do ya? Lol
Yeah, passed right over where you said the 3rd. Of course, we USED to have the birthdays listed and SOMEONE wished everyone a Happy Birthday...(*cough* BOSS *cough*) :D
Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!

27 today, getting old...

27? Shoot, you're so young your balls haven't fully dropped yet.

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
View attachment 15913View attachment 15915 Hey, I just read the title of this thread and it said "third annual". You must mean the 3rd one at Glenn Erin 'cause this thing must be on it's tenth year or close to that! Remember the first one where sssmokin and I got it at Waushara CC in Wautoma. Then it was at somewhere else after that. The first few ones were a scramble but some wanted to do individual scores and that's how it's been. Here's some pics from the "old days"...
Those pics were taken at Lawsonia in Green Lake weren't they?

🔥 Latest posts