• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

THIS GAME!

Mar 28, 2005
On Friday we held a tournament for my brothers memorial fund. It was a four man scramble. I was hitting the ball on my approach shots from 100 in perfectly. I was chipping well and putting well. My driving was a little off, not to bad just ending up 3ft in the rough. I wish I was playing my own ball to see how good I was doing. I went out last night to play nine wholes. Off the tee I was longer than I ever was. Par 4 320 yrd I hit it to 100 yrds out. I hit my approach dead right. The shot I hit perfectly on friday I couldn't get one right sunday. I did this on almost every hole, perfect drive horrible approach. Will there ever come a day when the planets align and your whole game decides to come with you to the course? I have to say though I love my Launcher w/Prolaunch shaft. I averaged about 280 on my drives slight fade, so I went home happy with that.

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Nevercompromise said:
On Friday we held a tournament for my brothers memorial fund. It was a four man scramble. I was hitting the ball on my approach shots from 100 in perfectly. I was chipping well and putting well. My driving was a little off, not to bad just ending up 3ft in the rough. I wish I was playing my own ball to see how good I was doing. I went out last night to play nine wholes. Off the tee I was longer than I ever was. Par 4 320 yrd I hit it to 100 yrds out. I hit my approach dead right. The shot I hit perfectly on friday I couldn't get one right sunday. I did this on almost every hole, perfect drive horrible approach. Will there ever come a day when the planets align and your whole game decides to come with you to the course? I have to say though I love my Launcher w/Prolaunch shaft. I averaged about 280 on my drives slight fade, so I went home happy with that.

No........... :D

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
For everyone of every skill level - it almost never comes together perfectly in one round...It happens to me every week.

I'll have a good tee game and my irons will suck.

Next week - I am hitting the irons on the pins well but I hit the driver in the woods.

And the putting is all over the place.

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
I hear you man. I'm alternating rounds right now...a decent round for my handi (somewhere in the low 90s) and then I'll blow up and shoot a round in the 100s.

It's driving me crazy. 93 at a tough course last week, followed by a 102 at an easy course, then a 93 at a tough course, and then a 105 at a not too hard course today.

Erg! Erg I say!

Members online

No members online now.