• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

This is seriously going to cut into my golf next summer...

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I had a guy from Bawston on Xbox go ape shit howler monkey threatening to 'fwuckin stwab you man' for being a 'twough gwuy' because I thought it was funny the way he said Chwappa Gwunna(chopper gunner).

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
I had a guy from Bawston on Xbox go ape shit howler monkey threatening to 'fwuckin stwab you man' for being a 'twough gwuy' because I thought it was funny the way he said Chwappa Gwunna(chopper gunner).
Lmao.

COD brings out the best in people, lol. I like trolling people in hardcore modes. I had a guy sending me hate mail and following me to different lobbies because I shot him and stole his care package....and he was on my team. Fun times.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Lmao.

COD brings out the best in people, lol. I like trolling people in hardcore modes. I had a guy sending me hate mail and following me to different lobbies because I shot him and stole his care package....and he was on my team. Fun times.

lol...i've been known to steal my friends chopper gunners and AC130's...especially the one guy that's not very good and only gets like 1 CP every 10 matches....O man does he get pissed. He's resorted to killing me before he even drops the CP hoping I get spawned across the map.

BoarderDave

SoCal Golfer
Aug 24, 2006
Torrance, CA
Country
Congrats! That's great. :D Just think, someday maybe your golfing may become even more so when the kiddo wants to get out there with you.
I spent MANY years at a golf course with my dad growing up. :) I'm sure he enjoyed getting to play all that much when we both were cruising the courses all the time.

OP
Fitzpatrick

Fitzpatrick

Good Walk Spoiler
Supporting Member
Dec 19, 2006
One piece of advice... For the sake of the little one, move south!!! Allow the child to know there is actually more to life than snow, cows, and cheese. It is entirely irresponsible, as a parent, to raise kids in an environment where... should they venture into the real world... always be told they talk funny!!!! Eh???:D

Well, my wife's family is all from the U.P., and unfortunately some of their speech has made its way into my vocabulary. Came as a shock when I was asked a rhetorical question, and responded with "Yah, hey?"

OP
Fitzpatrick

Fitzpatrick

Good Walk Spoiler
Supporting Member
Dec 19, 2006
Due date has come and gone, and still no kiddo. So now my wife is going to be induced on Wednesday this week. Fingers crossed, hope everything goes smoothly.

Wonder if I can get a couple twilight rounds in before Wednesday?

🔥 Latest posts