• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

This is seriously going to cut into my golf next summer...

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Due date has come and gone, and still no kiddo. So now my wife is going to be induced on Wednesday this week. Fingers crossed, hope everything goes smoothly.

Wonder if I can get a couple twilight rounds in before Wednesday?
Ain't nothin' you can do to help with the delivery. If you stay, she'll simply scream a lot and tell you you're never gonna touch her again. So... have the clubs in the trunk. Dump her off at the hospital to be induced. Play a full 18. Head back and tell her that's the way things are going to be. You make the kids. She has the kids. You play golf. She does the diapers and dishes. Sounds fair to me!!!!:D

Good luck! They grow up and leave home way too soon. Spend every minute you can with them while they are young. You'll have plenty of golf time once the "Daddy work" is done.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
Due date has come and gone, and still no kiddo. So now my wife is going to be induced on Wednesday this week. Fingers crossed, hope everything goes smoothly.

Wonder if I can get a couple twilight rounds in before Wednesday?
If there's one thing I learned about inducing a birth, it's not to rush into it. "Due date" is an educated guess, the human body knows when the time will come.

Caveat: unless it begins to put the child or mother in danger.

Good luck to you guys!

OP
Fitzpatrick

Fitzpatrick

Good Walk Spoiler
Supporting Member
Dec 19, 2006
Our daughter, Cecilia Christine Yvonne, was born at 5:32pm yesterday! Weighing 7lb 9oz, and 20.5" long.

Mom and baby are doing great!

Thanks for all your support! Guess now I'll get some putting practice in wee hours of the morning.

OP
Fitzpatrick

Fitzpatrick

Good Walk Spoiler
Supporting Member
Dec 19, 2006
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405089633.980540.jpg

Here's the wee one

🔥 Latest posts