• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

This is sickening

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
This is one of my local newspapers...someone just needs to shoot him and quit wasting my tax dollars on this low life; hell i would do it for free, then we wouldnt have to spend tax money on the gun/bullet

Idiot

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Mother ****er....

Honestly man, I grew up in a house where my dad was an alkie, and he drove (and still drives) drunk all the ****ing time. Since I was little, I honestly wished he'd wrap his truck around a tree just to protect everyone else on the road. There is absolutely no excuse for drunk driving (though 0.09 is likely not very intoxicated).

It KILLS me when I see that these bastards are still out there putting innocent people at risk. I support the freedom people have to destroy themselves with alcohol or whatever else. I wrote an essay on it. But I really think drunk drivers ought to be charged with full responsibility for what they do. This "diminished capacity" stuff is absolute garbage. You diminished your own capacity, right? Manslaughter-- minimum. And how about 300,000,000 counts of wreckless endangerment, for every life you're putting in danger when you get in your car drunk.

*******s. Seriously. I don't care if a person doesn't care about themselves, but if it comes down to that, drink yourself to death in your own damn basement.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I say we bring back the Scarlet Letter. Tattoo their noses bright red. And then brand a big, red "A" (for alcoholic AND A$$HOLE) right in the middle of their foreheads, in case they decide to cut their nose off.

Anyone caught selling, serving, or providing them liquor gets a 10-year minimum prison sentence.

Let see the ACLU foam at the mouth about that one...

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
I don't condone the use of any mind altering substance for recreational purposes, but that's a personal decision. It's wrong to tell people they can't drink or smoke, because they only damage themselves. But once other people are involved, against their will, or without their permission, that's when I get fangs.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
While I can understand someone may have a dependence on alcohol, and not be willing or able to give it up. Something like this has nothing to do with alcohol IMO but is just sheer stupidity or lack of common sense. You have already served a prison term and killed someone as a result. At that point it would only be common sense that if you have any intent of drinking, it is time to leave the car behind. If you have the car and decide to drink, it would only make sense to give up the keys prior to taking the first drink when you are in the right mind to make that decision as you obviously have displayed in the past that you have total lack of self control and intelligence while under the influence.

This guy deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison just as a favor to the rest of the population. There are also some people that are just to stupid to live and I wouldn't lose sleep with that option either. Seems like that is what he wants anyways, do us a favor and honor his wishes so it is not at the expense of someone else.

swingsmooth

Apr 24, 2008
On April 18th my wife was hit from behind by a drunk driver. Her car was totaled and she's been suffering the effects of a concussion and neck and back pain ever since. Her mom was killed by a drunk driver when my wife was 23 and she had to identify the body. Now our daughter is 23 and this happens. To top it all off, the guy who hit my wife is a lawyer. Talk about someone who should've known better. A highly educated idiot. Well, now he gets to meet my lawyer........

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
On April 18th my wife was hit from behind by a drunk driver. Her car was totaled and she's been suffering the effects of a concussion and neck and back pain ever since. Her mom was killed by a drunk driver when my wife was 23 and she had to identify the body. Now our daughter is 23 and this happens. To top it all off, the guy who hit my wife is a lawyer. Talk about someone who should've known better. A highly educated idiot. Well, now he gets to meet my lawyer........

I hope everything goes well for your wife, health wise. :)

If you make out big against this anus-face, I'd be more than happy to share the newfound wealth that you'll surely be seeing. :D

R35

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
I grew up in not the greatest town and the root of all the stuff that went on was definitely alcohol and drugs. There needs to be something harsh, I mean harsh, to the people that are repeat offenders or even first time offenders. The system is so easy, put on a fake show in the court room, do your 6 months probation or community service and you're out. Easy as that. They should be monitored, on a strict program and curfew. All the court system is now is a slap on the wrist. Not involved with alcohol or drugs but there was a girl, I think she was 12 or 13 at the time, that murdered her parents and her little brother, in Alberta. She got 6 or 7 years, can't quite remember. I know that's maximum sentence for young offenders but I mean, triple murder, and 7 years is all she gets? That's just plain stupid. I could go on for hours about this.

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Personally i believe very strongly in "eye for an eye" type of punishment...

You kill someone, you die same way they died...plain and simple. No plea bargains none of that crap.

You drag someone behind your car untill they die, guess what buddy, their family gets to tie you up(if they want to) and drag your ass around, and if they dont, the next volunteer gets to.

Rob someone and shoot them? That persons imeediate family gets to shoot your ass and take everything you own(ed)

Steal something? Cut off fingers/hands/arms/legs depending on how much the item they stole was worth(finger for a candy bar; both legs for a car or other big ticket item)

How many people you think are going to commit crimes now? There will be some..but definatly not as much as there is now.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
eclark53520

I like your thinking... :D

What pisses me off is how they let these young guys rob people at gun point and never (even attempt to) catch them. If no one dies it's not a priority. We need about 2,000 undercover cops armed to the teeth roaming around individually looking like easy prey (city to city) in bad areas to draw out these slime and then arrest them (or hopefully have to shoot them if they pull a gun). I would suspect if you or I killed one (even with your hands) you would be in more trouble then they would if caught. Ridiculous society we live in.

:)

Guess I've gotten off subject. No excuse for driving drunk. Call your wife or a relative or friend to drive you home. Or ride the bus. :)

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
WBL we already have millions of law abiding citizens that could be armed to the teeth ready to take down criminals, they dont have to be "officers"...and we are suposedly garunteed that right by the constitution of this great country...however, state laws have been allowed that restrict that right.

Most (48) of the 50 states allow concealed carry of firearms by civilains to allow them to protect themselves from criminals...wisconsin and illinois however do not...

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
Personally i believe very strongly in "eye for an eye" type of punishment...

You kill someone, you die same way they died...plain and simple. No plea bargains none of that crap.
I've never had a problem with that way of thinking. Look at the countries that do so and see how well it acts as a deterrent to crime. Remember the caning they gave Michael Faye in Singapore back in the early '90's, haven't heard of too many American kids getting out of control in Singapore in the last 15 years. Ask anyone about it now, and they would likely say "Michael Who?", but they still remember not to steal or vandalize things in Singapore. Clinton and the media threw a hissy fit. Personally I wouldn't mind seeing them allow some of the same in the American School system. Have the parent sign a waver saying "If your kid comes her, you waive the right to sue us simply because we are the first one to ever try and discipline your kid."

Reminds me of the last House episodes. "You want to deter speeding, rip out all the airbags and replace them with knives. Everyone would drive 5 mph."

If they donate the alcohol and the car, I would be more than happy to tie one on and run this guy over a few times for good measure.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I think I should move to Wisconsin. You all are pretty liberal as to punishments, that's for sure. Hard to believe this is the same country. In RI if you were convicted of a drunk driving w/death resulting you would have an indefiinate license supsension. Violation of that suspension, just for driving, nevermind drinking, would be 90days to a year in jail, to serve... and there is no parole for any sentence under 365days. Now if you were caught drinking as well, forget it. Not only would you get served with most or all of your probation/suspended sentence to serve, they don't even have to convict you of the charge to do it. They can hit you off with violation time and then drop the charges, you still do the time. If they do get the charge, they either just tack on more suspended time or run it consecutive to the violation time to serve. They love that suspended sentence. Mine is up in 6 1/2 months, 10yrs. worth. I got violated on a misdomeaner assualt charge, only carried a 1yr. max and 99.9% of the time that charge would only get probation. Since I had suspended time I got hit off with 2yrs. to serve, that's 22 months I spent in prison.

This guy would have basically seen about 6-8 weeks of freedom in the last 14yrs. in this state. Of course the RIDOC is also one of our state's biggest employers.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
I think all of us here would appreciate the movie, "Man On Fire."

"He can deliver more justice in a weekend than your courts and tribunals could in a lifetime."

Killer flick.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.