• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

This is why I love Ebay.

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
I have been after a Grafalloy BiMatrix Proto type shaft for a while but the £75 ($150) price tag has been putting me off.

Every now and again I search the golf section for items ending within the hour to see if there are any bargains to be had. I saw a listing 'Mizuno Forged Mp-001 460cc Driver' I had one in the past with an Aldila NVS shaft and liked it alot. I had a look at the listing to see what shaft it had and would you belive it 'Grafalloy Bi-Matrix Prototype'. The bidding was at £45 with 10 mins to go. Made a maximum bid of £47.50 and won it for £46.20. I collected the club in person so there was no additinal postage charges. Unfortanatly the Mp001 is an 11.5 degree head so it's not for me but I will take the shaft out and install my spare Graf Prolite reg flex and sell it for about £60 (buy it now) so the BiMatrix will have cost me nothing :) .

Free Shaft!!!

OP
ManchesterGolfer

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
So got the shaft now I had to find a head to install it in. I like the looks of the new Cobra Pro drivers. I've ordered a Pro D from Nevada Bobs on Saturday with the Aldila VS Proto, so I thought I'd see how much they're going for on the Bay. Did a search & the only Cobra Pro drivers on there were the Pro S. I don't like Speeder shafts so not really intreasted in the S not as the're going for £150-£200. Was thinking about a 905R instead but then I saw this with 5hrs to go and bidding at £100. Go on treat yourself
Made a max bid of £105 and won it for £103. Gonna try it with the Diamana but I've got the BiMatrix to throw in there if needs be.

OP
ManchesterGolfer

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006

Adam Pettman

Nov 3, 2005
Paul I had a list aslong as my arm of clubs on ebay that either were crap but had great shafts or were super cheap awesome clubs. If you want I'll keep my eye out for clubs that you can make a profit on.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Way to go MG, wheelin' and dealin'.
icon14.gif

This is why I love Ebay. eBay: Taylormade 200 Steel 4Wood Fujikura Speeder 757 S-flex (item 160138140061 end time Jul-14-07 19:11:21 PDT)

I have a whole $10 invested in that club and used it for a year. Slap the free 757 in there and boost the Paypal up by $51. Sold that in about 15minutes as well. Got $199 for the Scotty but that took a few hours.
icon10.gif

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
When buying irons?

I'll bid on irons on ebay that are 5-pw, I don't hit the 3 or4 very much so they are usually out of the bag. But on the other hand I do like a whole set....3-pw....

What do you guys do?

🔥 Latest posts