• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

This link may save your life...

S

spankdoggie

I am providing this link for you guys that is extremely informational, and helpful. I posted this before at GR, but if you missed it, you can learn so much here.

http://www.nononsenseselfdefense.com/

This link might well save your life, someday. :thumbup:

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
spankdoggie said:
I am providing this link for you guys that is extremely informational, and helpful. I posted this before at GR, but if you missed it, you can learn so much here.

http://www.nononsenseselfdefense.com/

This link might well save your life, someday. :thumbup:
Any useful defenses against a lead pipe? If not I can IM you some useful stuff. I am a certified instructor in more that one H2H system. If you, for whatever reason, have found reason to be on the defensive, I'll be glad to assist. Good luck.

OP
S

spankdoggie

bdcrowe said:
Any useful defenses against a lead pipe? If not I can IM you some useful stuff. I am a certified instructor in more that one H2H system. If you, for whatever reason, have found reason to be on the defensive, I'll be glad to assist. Good luck.

Maybe read a few links in the website I have provided or print out 30-40 pages to read on paper... I did not post this link to be funny, but to help, but...

If you were trying to be funny, ignore this link, bdcrowe... I was not attacking you and have never attacked anybody in my life, so you are safe; I dare you to attack me...

However, bdcrowe, I also dare you to go through that link and find anything that is not worthy of considerable concentration and thought... and meditation...

If you can find one stupid idea from that site, post it here.

You won't...

Go back to your hole. I am not here to start anything...

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
spankdoggie said:
Maybe read a few links in the website I have provided or print out 30-40 pages to read on paper... I did not post this link to be funny, but to help, but...

If you were trying to be funny, ignore this link, bdcrowe... I was not attacking you and have never attacked anybody in my life, so you are safe; I dare you to attack me...

However, bdcrowe, I also dare you to go through that link and find anything that is not worthy of considerable concentration and thought... and meditation...

If you can find one stupid idea from that site, post it here.

You won't...

Go back to your hole. I am not here to start anything...
I was showing an effort to be funny, whether successful or not, in an effort to interact with you on a level besides contempt and negativity. If you reread my post, there was in no way a threat to your person or anything else, nor was there in any conceivable way a fear on my part concerning you, so don't read more into it than there is. I chose merely to show the negativity from the other forum in a joking manner to diffuse it. I will never and have never used my knowlege of the H2H systems in an offensive manner, so no need for you to let testosterone take over and posture concerning it. Settle down a little and enjoy the ride. I'm trying to give you that new leaf you spoke of. So peace out.

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Peace out, yo!

New forum, new attitude, new chance.

My momma always said if you can't say something NICE, don't say anything at all.

:028:

🔥 Latest posts