• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Thoughts of a club ho

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
I am now in love with the the Titleist 909 d2. 9.5 with a blueboard, I was getting a perfect trajectory and every shot was out of the center. I am friends with the pro at GG, he was watching me hit this and asked if I wanted him to get the headcover for it. I had to force myself to stop hitting it. Great club.

I hit the Ping s57s again. I love these clubs. Blue dot (.75 upright) and standard length was the best once again. I was hitting these so well, but the feel just isn't the same as my mp-30s. But I think the mp-30s are a touch flat. Question: Do you guys think I should just hit on a lie board and adjust until they are all perfect, or should I go all out and get them TLT fit? I'm going to do one or the other.

And one other thing: How can GG be 'out' of x100s? I'm sure not many people are buying them there.

OP
MIKE1218

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
They do carry them. He had to check in the computer.

David Hillman

Apr 15, 2008
Right, but carrying is different from stocking. For example, I'm shopping for some P2 clubheads at Golfsmith right now... only the 2 biggest of 5 local stores stock them. The rest have to order them from the warehouse.

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
I gamed a set of P2 irons last year. Excellent clubs and they look really nice too. If you do a search, I posted a bunch of pics of them last year when I built them.

OP
MIKE1218

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
OK, they do not have any 'in stock' at the moment. They are supposed to, and I have purchased them at that location before and have seen others purchase them before. But I would imagine, based on the quality of golfer I usually see there, that they don't sell a whole lot of x100 shafts. I am in retail sales; when we have merchandise that doesn't sell as quickly as some others we almost always have it in stock, maybe a low quantity, but it's there. /discussion

🔥 Latest posts